[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hold on guys what gave you the idea that the mainline pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
hold on guys

what gave you the idea that the mainline pokemon game that's coming for switch it's 8th gen ?

they just said "a mainline pokemon is coming to switch" it could also be pokemon starts
>>
>>32768079
What would be the point of any Stars when gen 7 is already out of new Pokemon?

No it will be gen 8 with new Pokemon to get people hyped and guarantee they'll buy it
>>
Pokemon Stars will go the way of Pokemon Grey.
>>
>>32768092
I can't wait for GF to reveal every Pokémon before release.
>>
>>32768079
No, they said a "Pokémon game" is coming to Switch.
For all we know, it could be fucking Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>32768184
They said CORE game and that fucking GF works on it right now.

This fucking board
>>
>>32768184
This, I expect some sorts of Rumble or Red/Blue remakes for apex of genwun pandering
>>
>>32768188
Game Freak doesn't make spinoffs
>>
>>32768184
>>32768188
Actually listen to the video deaf fucks
>>
>>32768184
https://youtu.be/WM45NsEzlro?t=39m26s
Did you even watch the conference anon?
>>
>>32768199
It's nothing, could be a translation error. Remember Lycanroc's shared secret?
>>
>>32768287
>it's nothing
I'll laugh in your face personally when it's gen 8
>>
>>32768287
There is a core Pokémon game coming to the switch in 2018 in development by gamefreak. Gamefreak doesn't make spinoffs. This was confirmed almost 3 months ago from job listings. It isn't a translation error
>>
>>32768314
Of course it isn't a translation error.
https://twitter.com/pokemon?lang=en
>>
>>32768079
I want to say why would gamefreak do that, but I can seriously see those fucks releasing sun moon again for the switch
>>
File: 1485492898754.gif (2MB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485492898754.gif
2MB, 387x290px
The game could be stars, sinnoh remake or gen 8. I personally think it will be gen 8 and maybe one year after sinnoh remake.
>>
Are Starsfags the new Zfags?
Speaking of, remember that longass thread full of wall of texts about OP being sure Z or XY2 would come out instead of Stars?
>>
>>32768079
Never has a gen been spread over multiple consoles, unless you count "enhanced" versions for GBC and DSi. I assume mostly due to the need to make the same engine work on two completely different consoles, as well as interconnectivity between the two.
I'm almost certain gen7 is just gen5v2, and gen8 will be on the switch.
>>
>>32768079

>sinnoh remake never

why even live?
>>
>>32768096
Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon are pokemon Stars.
Stars was just a placeholder name, when they leaked Stars they leaked the wrong console.
>>
>>32768481
>STILL in denial
>>
>>32768420
They will come after gen 8
>>
>>32768481
Put down that goalpost anon. Placeholder names don't get fanmade logos
>>
>>32768387
This is what i'm expecting too.
>>
>>32768092

What would be the point of Emerald when Ruby/Sapphire used up all the new Gen III pokemon?

What would be the point of Platinum if Diamond/Pearl already used up all the new gen IV pokemon?

What's the point of black 2/white 2 if black/white already used up all the new gen V pokemon?

Nigga, no third game has ever added new pokemon. just new forms. and with alolan (and possibly other regional) forms being introduced this gen, the ability to add "new" pokemon mid-gen is greater than ever.
>>
>>32769760
All of those were on the same console as their original versions you fucking retard. He's saying you have to have a new generation on a new console
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.