[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*loudspeaker crackles on* >Good morning everyone. A decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: school-principal-at-desk.jpg (95KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
school-principal-at-desk.jpg
95KB, 1024x680px
*loudspeaker crackles on*
>Good morning everyone. A decision has been made by the PTA that, due to the recent Satanist controversy regarding those Pokeyman things, they will now be banned. Any student caught with any Pogermen cards or games will have them confiscated for collection at the end of the day. Have a nice day.
>>
THE DIRECTOR IS A NIGGER LOVEEEER
>>
>>32767892
>jumping to conclusions, being hysterical over the smallest of shit, being fuckass delusional to the point where everything they believe is considered fact, even thinking that mispronouncing words constantly is the real pronounciation by "the power invested in them by Jebus Cryst".
t.modern-day Christian
>>
File: IMG_0926.png (682KB, 1233x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.png
682KB, 1233x977px
>>32767892
Separation of state and church, nignog
>>
>>32767903
This is why no one invites you to parties, Aaron.

That and you don't shower.
>>
>>32767909
Aaand a wild one appears. oh, my!
>>
>>32767892
Didn't you post this thread yesterday?
>>
>>32767913
Aaron, I know our moms are friends and stuff, but you're kinda making it hard to hang out with you. You screamed directly into Hannah's ear when she said you were sorta cute. You scare people, bro.
>>
I work at a school, we banned pokemon cards a while ago.

Ten kids led a witch hunt during which they ripped open other people's backpacks and ripped up cards looking for an allegedly stolen card that belonged to a child who in all likelihood probably misplaced it.
>>
File: 1364498645862.jpg (161KB, 1000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1364498645862.jpg
161KB, 1000x1141px
>>32767923
>knowing for a fact my name might not be Aaron, but jumping the gun anyway, because Christian
classic kek
>>
>>32767940
I'm worried about you, dude. All you do is lock yourself in your room and sit on the computer. I checked your history, bro. You have a problem. Even when your mom forces you to go to Sunday school you just make rude quips to Mrs. Brown and talk about how everyone is beneath you. I know you're a good dude inside, Aaron, but your attitude makes people dislike you. I just don't think I can be around someone who makes me miserable. Sorry, man.
>>
File: 1497272597077.jpg (10KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1497272597077.jpg
10KB, 181x182px
>>32767959
>>
>>32767892
This unironically happened a whole fucking bunch where I lived long ago, it sucked balls.
>>
>>32767938
Waa this in south England by any chance
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.