[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 more days of Nintendo treehouse, did you espect some new trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

2 more days of Nintendo treehouse, did you espect some new trailer from Pokémon USUM?.

Any new no pokemon related gameplay?
>>
>>32767777
When does the Day 2 start again?

Also they're gonna show one at the start/end of Pokken tourney if were lucky.
>>
>>32767777
QUADS
>>
>>32767791
Same has yesterday
>>
>>32767791
Pokken would be te last game because they have a tournament, like yesterday Splatoon 2 was the last.
>>
>>32767777
Oh really? I thought Treehouse was over.
>>
>>32767907
Today and tomorrow we have treehouse, but we know nothing about what games would be
>>
>>32767911
Didn't they advertise Sun and Moon's segment last year? If they haven't mentioned USUM so far I think it's unlikely we'll get anything.
>>
File: 1486971220638.jpg (85KB, 580x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1486971220638.jpg
85KB, 580x1018px
Seeing that they showed all remakes on treehouse what are the chances they will use it to reveal smash for the switch ???
>>
>>32767924
>Didn't they advertise Sun and Moon's segment last year? .

I think yes, but treehouse and reggie promises more news about 3ds games those days.
>>
>>32767931
>reveal smash for the switch
lol
>>
>>32767931
>>
>>32767931
The direct was fully dedicated to the Switch, and the games that were announced after were all on 3ds
So no
>>
25mins

don't think they'll show anything USM related though :(
>>
It's just pokken
>>
>>32767924
But if I'm not wrong we don't have schedule this time, so the difference between last time and this year is that we don't know what they'll focus on.
>>
>>32767911
>>32769937
Today is focused on the Pokken and ARMS tournaments, they'll take up most of the day I think
>>
There's always tomorrow, right?
I can't see them not showing ANYTHING US UM related considering it is Pokemon one of their biggest franchises
>>
I want that Suicune shirt
>>
They wasted all this time making pokken instead of Pokemon puzzle or collessusm XD sequels yikes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.