[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess a good thing (?) about the whole Ultra Sun and Moon situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

I guess a good thing (?) about the whole Ultra Sun and Moon situation is that GF will reveal everything in the promo campaign.

They revealed everything for ORAS and SM and since this is just an upgrade they need to focus on showing new stuff/forms/features. I doubt we will get a trailer every 2-3 weeks as it was for SM but obviously once a month they might show what they have. Then we will know if its worth buying or not.

Realistic expectations
>New Alola forms (ORAS has new megas), probably for Kanto and maybe Johto mons
>new trials (the Lycanroc cutscene seems like a Totem animation)
>some region redecorating (maybe they'll open up the golf course)
>new exclusive z moves (obviously)
>some story changes and new cutscenes (allthough i doubt we will get a whole new story, its been only a year)
>maybe few more old characters in the battle tree
>move tutors
>walking animations (they had them ready for SM anyway)
>extra old legends in the post game (I would expect the ones that werent in ORAS so Xerneas, Yveltal, Mewtow and birds)

Is that enough for you to buy it?
>>
>>32767407
If they bring heatran cress and genies back to VGC I know I'll definitely skip this shit.
>>
>>32767414
Doubt genies an heatran will be in Alola
>>
>>32767407
It'd be nice to get Xerneas and Yveltal as post-game mons since Zygarde is in Alola and mainly because Xerneas & Yveltal hasn't been as available as previous legendaries, except for having 1 online distribution back in gen 6 and having their first appearance back then too.

Also hoping that Zygarde gets retconned story-wise and mechanically in this new alt timeline too
>>
>>32767407
Alola forms for Johto Pokemon seem like a given now that we know GS is being released for VC, kind of like how RBY on VC was one of the methods to getting the regular Kantomons in SM.
>>
>>32767407
I'll add another one. As far back as Gen 3, they've tried to make all known pokemon available in a single generation. RBY VC handles gen 1, GS VC handles gen 2, so I feel like Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will have the remaining gen 3-6 pokemon not in the alolan dex.
>>
I actually think more Alola forms are pretty unlikely, because it will further complicate Pokémon Bank

I think we'll get new megas instead, and an overhauled regional dex
>>
I just want the map to be bigger, there are so many places that we should be able to explore that we cant. I want the golf course to be opened up, make that tower on the 2nd island explorable, give us at least 3 new dungeons, etc.

I really wish they would stop designing the map with a 3rd game in mind because they are clearly using it as excuse for being lazy and then sometimes we don't even get a third game to fix everything that's wrong (RIP Z).
>>
>>32767756
Bank is a shit excuse. Gamefreak know how to roll out patches, there is no reason to not update the other games to be compatible with new Pokemon forms if necessary.
>>
>>32767747
Bank exists now though, so keeping Pokemon away from players benefits GameFreak financially. The whole of gen 3, 5, 6 and 7 plus the other old mons from SM seems too much anyway.
>>
That list is still pretty poor when it comes to new content.
>>
What "new" pokemon do you think they were talking about in the trailer?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13168404
>>
>>32768212
They said "Pokemon that werent in SM"

So basically Pokemon from gens 1-6 that werent in Alola dex.
Also more Alola forms
>>
they are sequels
>>
>>32768241
No, they're not dumbass

The game starts in the very same house and you're picking your alola starter. Its just a Third game split into two versions so GF can get more money
>>
>>32768231
So then you vote for alola formes

Could easily be there won't be any of those either though
And there are those thinking they were talking about entirely new pokes
>>
>>32767548
Heatran I could see, there IS an active volcano
>>
probably find there will be more legends aswell, to stop cunts from data mining all the legends before they even announce them
>>
>>32768262
just like BW2 huh
>>
I don't mind new exclusive Z-moves, but they just need to rework it so there are only the 18 basic type Z-crystals and it works by using the matching type crystal on certain moves on certain Pokemon.

Between Mega Stones and Z-crystals, I'm tired of the unnecessary collect-a-thon.
>>
>>32768392
No, BW2 starts on the other side of the region idiot
>>
File: Same like Gen 5.png (455KB, 1381x796px)
Same like Gen 5.png
455KB, 1381x796px
>>32768262
>not seeing what GF doing here like in Gen5

You are a Hero, poopyhead.
>>
>>32768392

>>>>32768392

Exactly, same like BW2. But don't forget, Gen7 is 3D, they can't rebuild everything easily like in 2D and sprites.
>>
>>32768580
They said its an alternate story, BW2 is a sequel

Dont you get the difference?
>>
>>32767756
They'll have to update PokéBank anyway for the the Pikachu with a new hat that's going to be in USUM but isn't in SM.
>>
>>32768683
Are you implying sequels aren't different stories?
Also he's right, BW2 changed a decent amount, but that was much easier to do with those graphics. We can expect less, of course, but plenty
>>
>>32767407
>tfw Zygarde will become part of the main story
>tfw Xerneas and Yveltal are in and play some minor role like Zygarde in SM
>tfw Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are in the post-game
>tfw AZ and Zinnia return
>tfw IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>32768796
>Zygarde Complete with Aura Break

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>32768262
>very same house
The house looks completely different, dumbass. Flowers have grown, new people are around, etc.
>>
File: USUM.jpg (157KB, 1332x479px)
USUM.jpg
157KB, 1332x479px
>>32767407
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32189824/
>>
File: USUM 2.png (22KB, 671x309px)
USUM 2.png
22KB, 671x309px
>>32767407
>>32769579
>>
>>32769579
>to be released on 3DS because stupid GF cannot handle ns not in 3 years
>ns not in 3 years
Fuck, he even got the potential release of pokemon switch right
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.