[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are we supposed to get hyped by these games if we already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How are we supposed to get hyped by these games if we already know gen8 Will Be announced for switch few months After their release?
>>
File: 1483336092597.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1483336092597.png
228KB, 358x408px
The same way you got hyped for Emerald even though it came directly after FRLG and Gen 4 was announced to be in the works not even two months later?
>>
>>32767246
it's not their fault they had to announce it.
now deal with it.
>>
>>32767246
>USUM
7 months
>Pokemon Switch
More than 1 year.

You can get hype for both.
>>
>>32767282
>implying anyone was old enough to remember that time
>>
>>32768029

Not all of us are 16, speak for yourself. I was in high school when that happened.
>>
>>32767282
First of all FRLG and Emerald were released like that only in Japan.

Second of all they announced a DS game after Emerald was relased

Third of all FRLG and Emerald were completely different games

Now just few months after SM we're getting USUM and they already announced next game for Switch
>>
>>32768038
You are an exception. Most people on this board were not old enough at that time or just didn't hear about the news.
>>
>>32768029
fucking child spotted. go away.
>>
>>32767246
Because third versions are usually good games while the first pairs are not?

Not to mention you can play USM for free if you have a hacked 3DS
>>
Because all they said was that there would be no news until 2018, meaning the game release will probably be in 2019
>>
>>32767282

Emerald was a masterpiece though, the Battle Frontier added a lot to the game rather than just the Battle Tower from Ruby and Sapphire. And it added animations before the Pokemon battled, it was pretty good for its time.
>>
They pretty much did these dirty, tho people might be more lenient by the time of release like fire emblem echoes even tho a new FE was announced at the same time. Depends if it's good.
>>
>>32768224
They said the game may not be released in a year, not announced.
>>
>>32768224
It's confirmed on Japan's Nintendo twitter account that games would be likely end of next year
>>
>>32768104
No. Besides I'm 20.
>>
>>32768065
a game for 2019, it´s not the next week
>>
>>32768038
Holy shit grampa
>>
The same way we got hyped for BW2 knowing the the next gen would be coming to the 3DS at any moment
>>
File: 1497319908430.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497319908430.png
260KB, 593x635px
>>32768029
>this describes 95% of the board
newgen cancer need to leave, this board is 25 and older only anon
>>
>>32768467
I don't really think age has anything to do with it. Besides, time moves in a linear fashion retard. Kids are gonna get older and once they turn 18 you can't kick em out pf your secret club.
>>
>>32767939
7 months ? which month are you living in ?
>>
How are we supposed to get hyped by these games if we already know gen10 Will Be announced few years After their release?
>>
Every generation is different
>>
>>32768340
You know Crystal was the first game to add animations to Pokemon right? In fact, Crystal's animations were better. Emerald's Pokemon had a mere 2 frames of animation while Crystal had 4. Emerald was nothing special. At all.
>>
>>32768065
>they already announced next game for Switch
they had to because otherwise the kiddies would keep crying after last week direct
>>
>>32768038
Ironically enough, I was 16 when that happened. Yay me.
>>
>>32767282
that's only because it came one year later to the rest of the world though
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.