[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh, the Switch doesn't have any games" "Oh,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

"Oh, the Switch doesn't have any games"
"Oh, enjoy a year for everything."

BoTW + MK8D, ARMS, Xenoblade 2, two Fire Emblem games, Super Mario Odyssey, Rocket League, Metroid 4 and Pokemon.. oh and PS the entire future of Nintendo games..

Have fun starting new games over and over again in Pokemon X & Y or whatever garbo they fucking dropped. Broke ass niggas lmao.
>>
>>32766282
>>>/v/
>>
I don't get why the Switch's lack of games at the moment really matters, since Pokemon on the switch will release at the least a year from now. By that time the Switch's library will be considerably larger.
>>
>>32766282
Not broke. Nintendo won't fucking restock them. And I ain't buying from scalpers.

3 whole months without a restock! How do you fuck up this bad, Nintendo?
>>
>>32766321
Bro I don't know where you live where you can't get stock.. you haven't been trying hard enough or you don't care or you're fucking broke. I live in some gay ass town in Canada and we got them here lol. My fucking dad who knows nothing about video games got one for my little cousin a little over last week and she's fucking 6.. so yeah you're not calling places
>>
>>32766321
>went to a con recently
>they had a raffle for a Switch
>it's in such demand that they sell literally thousands of tickets at $5 a pop
>some neckbeard wins it and straight tells people he's going to sell it on eBay
Really burned my poffins.
>>
>>32766282
You forgot Splatoon 2, man.

Also >>>/v/ is that way.
>>
>>32766282
I'll wait for the new switch XL lite or whatever bullshit they release in a couple of years. There are plenty of other things to play on better platforms in the meantime.
>>
>>32766282
Not broke,but right now I don't see a reason to buy a Switch.I don't want to spend 660 bucks on a glorified Pokemon machine and spend another 130 bucks on a game.If they release a good Zelda game or a SSB game,I will buy it,but I won't get one just to play Pokemon on it.

Also,go back to >>>/v/
>>
>>32766435
Do you live in butt-fuck nowhere? The magical land where no one plays games so they're always fresh in stock?

Bitch, I've been watching GS, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Best Buy, and my local ma & pa shop and ain't none of em keeping stock. You must be luck af.
>>
File: 1472537394113.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472537394113.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>being this butthurt over people not owning a fucking console
go back to your mom's basement you sad fuck
>>
File: IMG_1716.gif (768KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.gif
768KB, 500x282px
>>32766834
Being this mad over people being mad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.