[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a while, but since the announcement of USUM has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1497309634463.png (142KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497309634463.png
142KB, 345x337px
It's been a while, but since the announcement of USUM has happened, I've been thinking about you /vp/.
I've been thinking about how pitiful this safespace of a board is with it's contrarian-like mindset. So let's get this started, shall we?

Gen 5, the gen that single handedly almost killed the franchise and had a lot of the games core fans thinking of abandoning this sinking ship of a series due to the clear decline in quality.

Let's take a look at the long list of objective facts that this gen did wrong.

>Absolute dog shit dex filled to the brim with deviant art tier juvenile designs
When you have one of the largest new dexes and I can't even put together a team of 6 (six) pokemon that I like, then you know there's a massive problem.
This dex was made up of abominations, and I'm not even talking about the big offenders like garbodor and vanilluxe, I'm talking literally almost everything. There's maybe 4-5 good lines in this joke of a dex which is just laughable.

>Bland and forgettable region
>Trash team with a ridiculously bad looking uniform and an equally ridiculously bad reason for existing
>Toddler tier story
>Non existent difficulty (always makes me kek when the underage majority of this board says they had trouble with these games literally because these were the first games you millenial fuccbois grew up with)

Positives about Gen V -
Some great music
The very few pokemon from this gen I do like are pure kino.

And that's all.

It brings a smile to my face whenever I come here and see the sperging out and tears about how gamefreak doesn't give the slightest shit about you or your shitty gen considering they're doing their absolute best to distance the new games from them which is without a doubt the correct move.
Everywhere other than here (and I really do mean EVERYWHERE) rates gen 5 as the absolute bottom of the barrel worst games in the series. They scored shit, they sold shit, they are shit.

Can't wait for USUM and the Switch games.
>>
this thread is bait.
>>
>>32765039
>>
>>32765039
Hyped for USUM but I was hoping we'd have Pokemon games on a handheld rather than a home console.
Can agree with you on the dex and difficulty at least.
>>
>>32765039
Come on, man, you've got to put some effort into your bait.

[Prepares to be proven wrong when people take the bait]
>>
File: 1481687072766.png (251KB, 957x612px) Image search: [Google]
1481687072766.png
251KB, 957x612px
>>32765039

I want to fuck that Chinese Cowboy while she playfully slaps me with her wads o mone
>>
>>32765039
Pretty much this. This board is a safe space for contrarians to post their opinions without being ridiculed by others.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.