[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Gen 8 is gonna aim for 60fps on Switch? We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1492708516775.jpg (464KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492708516775.jpg
464KB, 750x1000px
Do you think Gen 8 is gonna aim for 60fps on Switch?

We've seen Mario Kart 8 in 1080/60(720/60 portable) and that seems more taxing than turn based battles honestly.

I could see Gamefreak being such bad programmers they just don't optimize anything at all and accept 30fps though.(Stable 30 at least)
>>
>>32762246
After playing KH2 in 60fps after originally playing it at 30 I hope to god we get a 60fps pokemon game
>>
>>32762246
I hope so. 1080/60 docked, 720/60 undocked would be fantastic. I'd accept a stable 30 undocked, but I would much prefer 60. If it's not 60 docked, then they've massively fucked up.
>>
>>32762246
NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD FUCKTARD
THERE IS LITERALLY ZERO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON IT
THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING POINT IN ASKING THIS SHIT YOU BRAINLESS FUCKER
>>
>>32762256
Gen 3 was 60fps.

>>32762260
It can obviously do what MK8D did, it all depends on how motivated GF devs are.

But yeah, even 30 stable would be better than the suffering that is SM double battles.
>>
>>32762288
It's still not 1080 though
>>
>>32762246
>I could see Gamefreak being such bad programmers they just don't optimize anything at all
You answered you're own question. No way in hell the switch game preforms well. I'd bet they start adding stupid graphics shit like Chromatic Aberration, Bloom, Film Grain, and Depth of Field
>>
>>32762305
MK8D? Yes it is.

Gen 3? Obviously.

1080/60 would be amazing though.

>>32762312
I don't get the depth of field meme.

Why would you want to purposely blurr shit?
>>
>>32762288
Yeah, I know that it's completely possible, but I'm just worried about what GameFreak might do to fuck it up.
>>
>>32762246
Pokemon models can be optimized for the console, so I expect shit to be running smooth as Battle Revolution now.

The real problem is how complex can Pokemon models be and will Switch accomodate triple battles.
>>
>>32762458
GF should have just made two sets of models: one that has the same quality as the current models, and another that have about the same quality as the legendary pokemon models on the title screens of the gen 4-5 games to use during double battles or on the overworld
>>
>>32762458
It'll just be the SM models plus some new ones based on their specs rendered at HD res.

Was BR all that smooth? never played.
>>
>>32762246
Nigga what the heck did your puckered asshole Bing search to find that fine image?
>>
>>32762515
>It'll just be the SM models plus some new ones based on their specs rendered at HD res.

That isn't a problem, you know. The Pokemon models seem like they'd scale up just nicely.

It's the humans that probably have to get some extra work done, save for the Gen VI's 1:1 models.
>>
>>32762620
I dislike how a lot of facial features are purely painted on and not sculpted at all.
>>
>>32762515
Yeah, but Battle Revolution had some outdated models for some Pokemon. It's probably one of the reasons why Gen 6 had everything remade from scratch at an insanely high polycount. It's a bit extreme, but at least they'll be virtually timeless now.
>>
>>32762277
take a chill pill friend
>>
>>32762328
>Why would you want to purposely blurr shit?

muhh Renaissance
>>
>>32762328
DoF looks great photography and film but I really don't understand why they put it in games.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.