[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think that the new Switch title will be decent but I have 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: pane1.jpg (18KB, 460x200px) Image search: [Google]
pane1.jpg
18KB, 460x200px
I think that the new Switch title will be decent but I have 2 problems with it, which make me feel disappointed
one thing is that from now on, you can't fit your game in a pocket, which sucks
and another problem is that I have to pay in order to use the online features, which sucks even more
>>
Then don't get it if it's going to get your panties in such a bunch.
>>
>>32762210
>can't fit in your pocket
Neither could 3DS XL, N3DS XL, 2DS, and seemingly the N2DS XL.
>pay online
That is kind of a shame. There's always the chance that it will be one of the games that doesn't require it (as on Nintendo's site it specifies "most" games will need paid online), but it is most likely that you'll have to pay $20 yearly for the online.
>>
>>32762237
3DS XL can fit in a pocket, if it's not too small
Switch is unable to fit in any pocket
>>
>>32762237
If I were Nintendo, I would allow trading for free because it's such a core part of the series, but you'd need to pay for online battles.
>>
>>32762210
Why does the Switch have to fit in a pocket anyhow? If you're going out and you have time to sit and play games, chances are you could benefit from taking a bag with the other stuff you need for the day with you.
>>
>>32762264
You'll have to show me those damn pockets, I haven't met anyone with pockets large enough except cargo pants, and Switch can fit in those. But those are really ugly.
>>
>>32762210
My switch fits in my pockets though anon
>>
>>32762210
Cry me a river, poorfag. It's $20 a year, so if you can't afford $1.60 a month, then I question why you even buy video games in the first place.
>>
>>32762210
I'm a girl and they fit in my jeans.
Girls jeans ffs.

Just disconnect the joycons and put the tablet in one pocket, and the joycons in your other. A 3DS XL is about the same size as the tablet.
>>
>>32762291
Well, I don't go to school anymore, but for example, bringing the game with you in order to play between classes will be troublesome
>>
>>32762310
I don't say I can't afford it
it's always better not to pay than to pay anything lol
>>
Which of the games will you buy?
Ultra or the Switch game?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13180851
>>
Pocket Monsters is now Home Monsters, you want it, you got it, now watch it die
>>
>>32762345
But you get virtual console games for $1.60 a month.
>>
The switch isn't even much bigger than the 3ds xl just put the cons in your other pocket.
>>
>>32762291
It's called pocket monsters, not bag monsters
>>
>>32762210
>Anyone who owns a switch knows it actually does fit in a pocket
>Anyone who owns a switch is buying online anyway to play all the other awesome games
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32762681
>awesome nintendo switch games
>awesome
>nintendo switch
>games
>>
>the pocket meme

buy a bag you fucking unfashionable virgin neckbeard none fits anything into their pockets anymore, it's a bonerkiller
>>
>>32763235
>>32762608
>>
>>32763246

>b-but the name

Okay, so any real reason why it needs to fit in your pockets other than "BUT ITS IN THE NAME!"
>>
>>32762302
Remember what board you're on. No one in this place knows how to dress.
>>
>>32762451
lame poll. Ultra is out on november. Pokemon RPG who knows when, maybe next year november or mid 2019. So why wouldn't you get ultra I have no idea really.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.