[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This announcement was obviously damage control. It was so low-key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 31568487.jpg (108KB, 959x435px) Image search: [Google]
31568487.jpg
108KB, 959x435px
This announcement was obviously damage control.

It was so low-key and the guy was even in some regular shirt instead of a suit. They must have noticed how assblasted people were over Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon not being for Switch and decided to shoehorn this in real quick.
>>
>>32760429
KEEP CRYING 3DSFAG YOU HAVE WEEKS OF YOUR BULLSHIT TAUNTING TO EAT BACK UP
>>
>>32760429
You realize they film and montage those presentations weeks, if not months in advance?

They know people are waiting for a mainline on Switch, they're not that dumb.
>>
They probably planned this before they announced Ultra Sun & Moon. I doubt that Gamefreak would give a shit about internet reactions.
>>
>>32760429
All of their game announcements have been shitty lately
>here's a port of pokken
>here's a thirty-second clip of USM
>don't forget about magikarp jump
>oh yeah, we're also making a switch game
>>
>>32760429
There were leak about a 3rd game tagged with "eclipse" since a week or so
The leak also talked about 2 3DS games tags "sun" "moon" and "ultra" DAYS before the direct
>>
>>32760429
3DSfags on literal suicide watch.
Glad this handheld is dead after 2017.
>>
I can't wait to buy a switch so I can be lumped in with the rest of the fools who bought the third best console this gen.
>>
>>32760429
Only LITERAL retards genuinely believed the Switch wasn't gonna be getting main games after USUM. Gen 8 was obviously gonna be on Switch from the get go. /vp/ esepcially. Fucking retarded underaged reddit-loving autismos need to leave /vp/ now.
>>
What people want:
>a pokemon game on the switch

What they will probably get
>a port of a pokemon game available on the switch and the 3DS

its not like they havent done that before, see pokemon Black/White.
>release 3DS
>make pokemon game "for 3DS"
>oh its also available on the previous platform too :^)

dont fall for their jewish ways.
>>
from a neutral view I agree to OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.