[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you like more, Groudon or Kyogre? What do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Image[1].png (288KB, 935x374px) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].png
288KB, 935x374px
Which do you like more, Groudon or Kyogre? What do you think of their primal forms?
>>
>>32756391
Kyogre.
She's cuter. :3
>>
It's nice that Primal Groudon is actually good.
>>
>>32756391
Kyogre best boy
>>
>>32756391
Primal Groudon is what Groudon should have been
>>
>>32756411
My god autists are rampant today.
>>
File: 33e.jpg (37KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
33e.jpg
37KB, 600x448px
>>32756455
>today
>>
Primal Kyogre should be Water/Ice, for several reasons.

>it has bunch of white all over it (yeah yeah, whatever)
>primal groudon getting an additional type, while its counterpart doesn't is just weird
>land and sea aren't that great of a duality, but fire and ice are. it would make the duo of a yin-yang thing, the hot, molten land and the cold, deep sea
>even rayquaza has two types, so it feels imbalanced the way it is

Also, Kyogre was always notable for easily being able to beat the other two members of its trio in-game. But if it was dual typed;

>the ice type would nerf it more than help it, (which is a good thing,) doing little more than giving it additional weaknesses
>ice is only neutral on primal groudon, so it wouldn't help it
>mega rayquaza's ability makes ice moves do less damage
>>
Kyogre. It's been pretty much my favorite legend since RS came out.

I don't like the aesthetics of the primal formes very much (i think the red on kyogre/blue on groudon provided much needed balance to their designs and also showed a physical illustration of the yin/yang thing they have going on). I also think it's hilarious that groudon groupies screaming for years about how kyogre totally fucking outclassed it and how it should "BE FIRE NOT GROUND" made GF cave and the primal forme was the result. Groudon fans being saltier than the sea will never not crack me up
>>
>>32756532
It doesn't have any white except its claws. It has transparent parts showing a bunch of energy. If anything it should have been Water/Electric for perfect Thunders.
>>
>>32756391
Kyogre's always been one of my favourite legendaries. Groudon's got a great design but giant sea creatures>giant land creatures.
>>
File: 1411920215908.png (1023KB, 900x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1411920215908.png
1023KB, 900x2700px
>>32756391
Sapphire boy ever since gen 3. The weather trio are the best designed legends by a large margin, though, I can't hate ol' lava lobster. The Primals are visually amazing and I love that the transparency effect on Pyogre takes full advantage of the fact we've moved to 3D models. My only disappointment is how blatantly Game Freak favored Proudon with a better signature, a new typing and a much more relevant weather condition, but after 3 and a half generations of dominance it's only fair lobster boy gets his turn.
>>
>>32756532
It doesn't need to be Water/Ice, Primal Groudon's ability trumps it alone.
>>
>>32756773
Bitch are you serious? They cancel each other out, no-one is better than the other
>>
>>32756391
>All these Kyogre fans
Feels nice to be in good company
>>
File: wmplayer2010-04-2119-56-43-25.jpg (59KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
wmplayer2010-04-2119-56-43-25.jpg
59KB, 1024x640px
>>32756391
Virus groudom is the best.
>>
>>32756532
Primal kyogre should be water/electric, to gain STAB on thunder (a storm-related move, perfect for it), and be a complete opposite to p-groudon's ground/fire.

Primordial sea should negate fire attacks as well as ground attacks (there's no earth to quake if every time you try all the ground is washed away by endless water). Desolate land should negate water attacks as well as electric attacks (to my understandment, super-heated ground and sand are a bad electric conductors).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.