[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Give Incineroar one of the best abilities in the game as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fj4fSzSTB9-10[1].png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fj4fSzSTB9-10[1].png
23KB, 300x250px
>Give Incineroar one of the best abilities in the game as its HA

>Give Decidueye and Primarina unique ones that are complete shit

Why did they do this?
>>
>>32754037
they shouldve given incineroar a new ability that does the same thing as intimidate desu
>>
Primarina is fine. Incineroar will only rise with HA and move tutors. Decidueye keeps dropping in rankings and move tutors won't help.

Heh.
>>
>>32754037
Why do you even care? All three of them look and play like shit, I'd rate even the Unova Starters above them!
>>
>>32754037
>Give Decidueye unique one that is complete shit
If it is holding a Focus Sash, its HA will be more useful when using Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, and [Insert Fighting-type move here].
>>
>>32754037
>Give Primarina unique one that is complete shit
I don't know about Liquid Voice but if Primarina gets Hyper Voice as Move Tutor it will be a better Surf than can surpass Substitutes.
>>
>>32754121
>a better Surf than can surpass Substitutes.
So Sparkling Aria, which can also be boosted by Torrent?
Also, Primarina already learns Hyper Voice.
>>
>>32754121
it learns Hyper Voice through level up
everyone knows the true liquid voice set is perish song in doubles with a water-immune partner
>>
>>32754057
>play like shit
>I'd rate even the Unova Starters above them!
Weird since the Alola trio has higher usage among players >>32752054
>>
>>32754037
To give catfans some form of consolation for their PU mon
>>
>>32754151
>Charizard that much higher than Greninja, despite being shit
How will frogfags ever recover?
>>
>>32754037
>Primarina's HA

it's good, it's just that it doesn't learn boomburst, also normal type has a serious lack of any move between hyper voice and boomburst's base power that isn't named techno blast

>Decidueye's HA

that ability is great, idk what you're talking about

decidueye can avoid elo hellmet, aftermath, iron barbs and rough skin damage, also flame body and static with long reach, it's awesome

>>32754130
>So Sparkling Aria
>The target is cured of its burn

meh

though I'd rather go hydro pump with that 126 SpA

>>32754057
primarina and decidueye are UU, only incineroar is screwed as it's resting in PU
>>
>>32754187
>The target is cured of its burn
it doesn't matter. If you have something that can burn go for Scald or Hydro instead, that side effect is completely irrelevant otherwise. Going through subs is extremely nice though.
My point is, in singles, Torrent/SparklingAria > Liquid Voice/Hyper Voice.
Both Primarina and Decidueye's abilities just feel like an inferior choice to Torrent and Overgrow. They are cool/unique concepts and I appreciate that a lot, but I wish they were better.
>>
>>32754187
Well, what would Decidueye possibly be using Leaf Blade on that has Iron Barbs, Aftermath, or Flame Body?
That leaves Rocky Helmet as legitimately the only reason you want Long Reach.
>>
>>32754037
Just watch until Ash-Incineroar gets revealed and owlfags collectively kill themselves
>>
>>32754225
>another jobber

enough
>>
>>32754235
But Incineroar is a heel wrestler. He's pretty much destined to be a jobber.
>>
>>32754037
Crappier hidden abilities is still better than Incineroar losing Torracat's speed for no reason. That alone cripples Incineroar immensely.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that Incineroar doesn't get Sucker Punch(The japanese name, Surprise Attack, still fits a Heel Wrestler, so translation doesn't fly like it does in some other cases) If it got this, it could at least act a bit like Bisharp.
>>
>>32754132
does that work that way?
>>
>>32754037
Remember that hidden abilities are "Dream World" abilities, i.e. what the Pokemon dreams of. Incineroar is a heel and just wants to be intimidating.
>>
File: 142934832113.jpg (185KB, 999x1300px) Image search: [Google]
142934832113.jpg
185KB, 999x1300px
>>32754132
>>
Decidueye's ability is trash and exists as an item already, called Protective Pads.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.