[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man invented the dexnav, the poké walker and the sinnoh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

This man invented the dexnav, the poké walker and the sinnoh underground.
Say something nice to him.
>>
Those are all crap, especially the underground, yet people still eat it up
>>
>>32753179
t. unovababy that thinks the PWT that was just a battle tower with much less variety was something special
>>
>>32753146
He's good at making features, terrible at making games. This showed in XYOrAs and SuMoUSuUMo
>>
>>32753146
Thank you so much for making a bunch of shit that ceased to exist.
>>
>>32753240
Yet all the new features in Sun and Moon suck
>>
>>32753202
I'm a Hoennfag but the PWT IS better than the battle tower but neither of those have anything to do with what OP listed
>>
>>32753262
Because he now worked more on story than features. Most features were made by their slaves and Mr. HAHA KANTO XD
>>
>>32753240
>SuMoUSuUMo
cringe
>>
>>32753146
The man who saved pokemon.
>>
>>32753240
>XYOrAs
The first game which he barely directed was Oras, dude.
>>
>>32753146
The future of Pokemon. This man is making Pokemon into what it was always meant to be. He's turning the franchise into something more than just bug catching simulator it used to be.
>>
>>32753179
DexNav was great>>32753240
>>32753240
IF by terrible then you mean good then youre right ORAS were decent and Sun Moon were great
>>
>>32753146
You are bad as game director, but good at proposing gimmicks.
>>
Pokewalker, the underground and super secret bases, dexnav, this guy is actually neat at making features, but he's bad at making games.
>>
I actually enjoyed Underground and the Pokewalker was an ok gimmick. A live online underground with bases would be pretty neat.
>>
>>32753262
>SOS battle
Fucking atrocious
>Pokefinder
Nice, good honage to snap
>Pokeride
Could have been much better. Also item finder fron the last few gen was infinite times better than stountland. Pretty shit overall yeah.
>Plaza
Nice but a big step back from PSS and somehow even worse than the original Join Aveneu
>Pelago
Meh. Handy berry growing is GOAT though.
>>
>>32753262

Showing IVs in-game was a great step up.
>>
Only DexNav is good. Underground is horribly underdeveloped and Walker doesn't add much.
>>
File: C976jlGU0AAJTLh.jpg (162KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C976jlGU0AAJTLh.jpg
162KB, 900x1200px
>>32753146
hey >_<
that's masuda-san's husbando :3c
cute! best pokeship n.n''
>>
>>32753146
The dexnav is the only method of getting HA Pokemon that I don't hate with a passion
>>
File: B-s1ayBVEAAJ6r7.jpg (62KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
B-s1ayBVEAAJ6r7.jpg
62KB, 600x618px
He is pretty good at art!
>>
>>32754611
Agreed, it made breeding slightly less insane.
>>
>>32753146
kill this guy and kill yourself after you shithead.
>>
>>32753146
But all of those things suck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.