[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started a nuzlocke on pic related, pretty much blind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Black-white-2.jpg (66KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
Black-white-2.jpg
66KB, 460x207px
I just started a nuzlocke on pic related, pretty much blind.
Somehow they're my only gap in Pokémon, I guess because I wasn't a huge fan of B/W in terms of region/gameplay
I'm only at Roxie's Gym but I can safely say if USUM changes the originals up this much I don't understand how anyone can be cynical about them
>>
I saw your post yesterday
>>
>>32751090
The worry is of course, that USM won't change the games as much as BW2 did.
>>
File: 1384198726763.jpg (29KB, 220x208px) Image search: [Google]
1384198726763.jpg
29KB, 220x208px
>>32751148
I got the game last night anon. That's why I'm on the second gym.
>>
>>32751154
Well that's an understandable worry, though it seems a little silly since third games have a tendency to be better and sequels so far have been fantastic.
My only problem with B2W2 so far is that I'm pretty sure someone in game said this was 3 years later than BW? Is it fuck. But that's not a problem with the game so much as a retarded sense of time
>>
Have fun with the twist at the end of BW2
>>
>>32751169
I'm sure it'll be wonderful
"Waah Pokémon need to be free but love us!" or some shit.
Like I said I'm mostly blind. I'm 99% sure Ghetsis and N are back, obviously I know the whole Kyruem gimmick, I've seen the gym leaders in posts on here but don't explicitly remember any of them after Roxie except Skylar
Somehow I doubt the twist will make me cynical for USUM though
>>
>>32751090
Honestly what I think Ultra Sun/Moon is a theme to focus on. A la "pokemon freedoms" "truth and ideals". Would make the games have something fresh to think about beyond "catch, fight, win league"

Obviusly this probably isn't gonna happen looking at how the mainstream never talks about gen v. But a boy can dream
>>
>>32751201
I get that. Though honestly Gen V was so hamfisted with it I'm kind of glad it's not been brought up. "Waaah would Pokémon still love us if we didn't enslave them?"
Yes. And there's literally 0 gameplay relation to that question in it's nine billion reiterations.
Maybe if they'd had Plasma steal one of your Pokémon, even for a while, or if they ever built up on the return/frustration mechanics.
Hopefully USUM does something with UB's/Pokémon because honestly the best thing about SM was Guzma and Lusamine being fairly unique villains for once, the former being pretty sympathetic and the latter being "influenced" to some degree.
Though jesus the "OH WOW AETHER FOUNDATION ARE BADDIES. SORT OF. FOR THIS BIT." was a bit shit
>>
>>32751210
>OH WOW AETHER FOUNDATION ARE BADDIES
That's wrong though.
>>
>>32751216
>Ignoring the rest of the sentence
>>
>>32751219
Oops, true sorry.
>>
>>32751348
>>>/vp/rules/6
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.