[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gently reminder that: >Coro Coro won't have nothing on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 26c.png (505KB, 937x1079px) Image search: [Google]
26c.png
505KB, 937x1079px
Gently reminder that:
>Coro Coro won't have nothing on USUM because the magazine lost its relevance regarding Pokémon news since XY, not a single info during ORASSM was premiered there and it will remain that way, Pokémon is a global brand
>There will be no new trailer at E3 since the Nintendo Direct is dedicated solely to the Switch and the 3DS is pushed to the Treehouse, where only playable games are present

The next set of info is probably going to drop from TCP itself in the middle of July with a new trailer on YT like they did with SM. Don't get your hopes up, get comfy and be kind with your pets and neighbours
>>
>>32750578
>won't have nothing
So there'll be something?
>>
>>32750586
Came to post exactly this.
>>
>>32750586
>>32750587
Oh I forgot it works that way in english. Sorry translation error. The point is that CoroCoro won't have any new info of course, and it stands.
>>
>>32750578
>>32750593
>what is gen 3 starter megas
>what is delta episode
>what is Rockruff, Stuffel, Bewear, and a few other bits of news I'm forgetting
It may not get exclusive news anymore, and with TCPi has tried to beat the leaks, but it's still leaked new info before we were supposed to know about it.
>>
>>32750578
>not a single info during ORASSM was premiered there

well that's a lie considering SM had lots of exclusive pokemon reveals. but we aren't getting anything from corocoro this month regardless.
>>
>>32750578
>>32750593
>>32750600
After looking through Serebii this is a list of everything that was leaked in Corocoro before it was officially revealed.
Rockruff
Komala
Bewear
Mimikyu
Pyukumuku
Wishiwashi
Sandygast
Pallosand
Stuffel
A-Meowth
A-Marowak
Lycanroc
Buzzwole
Pheromosa
A-Grimer
Silvally
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o
Ilimia
Kartana
Celesteela
Necrozma
Starter Z moves
I agree with you that nothing new will be shown this month, new info has never been shown in Corocoro the month a game is announced, but the Corocoro is no longer relevant meme needs to stop.
>>
>>32750578
>the magazine lost its relevance regarding Pokémon news since XY
Then how did the ORAS Megas and some Gen 7 Pokémon were revealed? Corocoro revealed Rockruff line, Komala, Bewear, Mimikyu, Pyukumuku, Palossand and pre-evo. Maybe it has revealed little info duribg ORAS and SM but it at least reveals things.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.