[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from work and heard the news of the direct from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 4285829.png (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4285829.png
61KB, 1280x720px
Just got back from work and heard the news of the direct from a coworker.

Two questions:

will Wii U versions of Pokken get the DLC characters and if not what is nintendo/PUSA planning to do to give me the com-pen-saytion

Two, why ultra sun and ultra moon? does this all but confirm that sun and moon were slightly if not massively rushed (after all they meant to add more pokemon) to coincide with the 20th anniversary year?

I know these things have probably been discussed to death already but plz answer
>>
>>32749982
Of course the Wii U version won't get the DLC, otherwise how would they convince you to double-dip on the Switch version :^) Also, Decidueye.

The Ultra in the name refers to the Ultra Beasts obviously, I don't know why people got so hung up on that
>>
>>32750085
I wasnt asking about the name, more of the why are we doing the "sequel game" and since when do sequels/third versions have extra pokemon? tells me point blank that they rushed SM's initial release

No way I'm getting a switch, I actually just got zelda on wii u :')

for the love of christ i hope they actually put non fuckboi clothes in USUM
>>
>>32749982
>and if not what is nintendo/PUSA planning to do to give me the com-pen-

that'll teach you for supporting a nintendo console post n64

>Two, why ultra sun and ultra moon? does this all but confirm that sun and moon were slightly if not massively rushed (after all they meant to add more pokemon) to coincide with the 20th anniversary year?

We were probably going to get a third version eventually, but it is coming fast. They were also rushing probably for pokemon go and so they could squeeze as many games on the dying 3ds as possible. We will just have to see how lazy USUM is, I'll double dip if it has fantastic post game
>>
>>32750121
if 3ds is dying, is the switch meant to replace both it and the Wii u?

back to USUM, does it not bother anyone else that it's an "alternate take"? that either has DEEPEST LORE implications harkening back to the delta episode meteor speech Zinniya gave, or they're actually retconning SM for USUM, the latter of which would be sorely disappointing
>>
>>32750100
>I wasnt asking about the name, more of the why are we doing the "sequel game"

because they've done an enhanced version for every game in the series sans gen 6.

>and since when do sequels/third versions have extra pokemon?

I seriously doubt it's going to be all new pokemon species. The most we've ever gotten from a game that's not a new gen is new pokemon forms. So I fully expect some new alola forms, but I doubt they are going to create all new pokemon. Hell, when they say "new" they could just mean "new to alola" so they would just lazily throw some old pokemon in alola
>>
>>32750139
I get what you mean about them trying to hype kiddies with the "all new pokemon!" phrase, but I'm certain that USUM, despite being "alternate takes" are what the games were either meant to be, or post game content that were cut
>>
You know what would be funny? If Game Freak pulls yet another "sike, nigger!" on us, and gives us the exact same beta that we already paid $40 for, they break FestPlaz even more to the point where you can't even go online, and all of that shit seen in the Direct video was nothing more than a tease. However, kids in Japan gets the finished product.
>>
>>32750203
>gives us the exact same beta that we already paid $40 for, they break FestPlaz even more to the point where you can't even go online

this will probably be closer to the truth than all of us dare to think
>>
>>32750257
And more about the Japan pandering: it all adds up, you know. Kids over there got shiny Koko, and as of now, Pikachu with Ash's hat from parts 1-5. All we got was a shitty Lycanroc. desu, I wouldn't be surprised if a Special Edition of US/UM was released, and the American version would be, instead of a game, Junichi Masuda inserts a bite-size nugget of his own scat into the slot that serves as the gamecard container, complete with a handwritten note in moon that translates to"Thank you for your $40 donation. P.S. Why donate your hard earned cash, you may ask? haha, I don't know" stuck inbetween the pages of the instruction book.
>>
>>32750308
>One man must shit enough to fill enough carts to distribute across America

Sounds difficult to mass produce
>>
>>32749982
Nintendo don't have to do anything for you. They don't owe you anything. When you bought their games you were in no way guaranteed a continuing service of new content.
>>
>>32750164
Exactly like Crystal, Emerald and Platinum.
>>
>>32750457
In fact, they said clearly that there would be no DLC for Pokkén on Wii U
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.