[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reggie confirmed that 3DS is gonna see a "lot of love&q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: XWCZjVu.jpg (100KB, 677x600px) Image search: [Google]
XWCZjVu.jpg
100KB, 677x600px
Reggie confirmed that 3DS is gonna see a "lot of love" at E3, so we're definetly gonna see a trailer or gameplay at treehouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEvyLjZPb2s
>>
>>32748917
Reggie also said the Wii wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and then we got the Wii U.
>>
Give me some more USUM news, dammit!!!
>>
Reggie's still around? Huh.
>>
>>32748966
Did the Wii really go anywhere after Wii U came out tho?
>>
>>32748974
I think they're gonna floatload us with a whole bunch of news soon

Mostly as damage control for the general reaction of it not being on Switch, I think they'll wanna drop the big bombs to get people hyped again
>>
I feel if they were gonna show a real trailer at e3 they wouldn't have put 20 secs of game in it

But giving simple thing like knowing the game director would be nice
>>
>>32749070
I think they did that for the sake of the initial announcement
I think we're following the ORAS pattern of a quick announcement with tiny snippets of footage followed by a real trailer at E3

The annoucement of the games came later this time because they probably wanna keep their usual hype cycle of a trailer every 2-3 weeks, and this is how they leveraged it with how much they wanna show between now and release
>>
File: 1491201349781.png (22KB, 679x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491201349781.png
22KB, 679x650px
the 15 year wait is over, Metroid 5 is happening!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.