[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to believe the whole, Gym Leaders having numerous different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481586-giovanni_super.png (215KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481586-giovanni_super.png
215KB, 600x450px
I like to believe the whole, Gym Leaders having numerous different sets of Pokemon to fight trainers of different level thing

But if so why does Giovanni use pretty shitty pokemon in Celadon and silph Co.?
>>
>>32748361
Because you're wrong you fucking autist
>>
>>32748373
Sorry man I just read the theory and was curious

I apologize for not being a Pokemon Encyclopedia

Could you explain how I was wrong?
>>
>>32748361
Bump
>>
>>32748361
He never thought he'd have to get his hands dirty during an operation.
>>
>>32748361
Because it's a video game
>>
>>32748387
Actually him using different team sort of proves the point, he took his weaker teams to towns where he expected the trainers to be weaker. Sure >>32748934 could be a factor, but really if he didn't think he would have to battle why take a team at all?
>>
>>32748361
Red caught him every time using his own personal pokemon, not the gym pokemon as the fanon theory would state.

As for why he has roughly the same team at the gym, Red pretty much torn Team Rocket to pieces, leaving Johnny Boy no time to recoup and get back into the swing of being a gym leader. Rolling from that is his revived sense of battling for the thrill of it, and so he uses his own personal team to cement that.
>>
>>32748373

How is it wrong? Cheren states in BW2 that gym leaders use different teams. Brock mentions it in Pokemon Origins. In GSC/HGSS, Kanto Gym Leaders use teams that no rookie Kanto trainer would be able to beat. Plus, how do you think trainers that started off in say, Fuchsia City, deal with Koga/Jasmine? Do you think everyone travels to Pewter City to face Brock? Of course not.
>>
>>32749002
Because he's surrounded by crooks and criminals? He carried pokemon that were just strong enough to keep his grunts from getting ideas.
>>
>>32749032
Wait. Didn't they battle you acording to the level of badges you have?
If you have none they will go extra easy on you and so and so
>>
>>32748361
>I like to believe the whole, Gym Leaders having numerous different sets of Pokemon to fight trainers of different level thing
Wasen't this show in pokemon origins?
>>
>>32748361
Maybe he's just using whatever stolen Pokemon his grunts gave him before any moment you battle him.
>>
>>32749052
That's exactly what she was saying.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.