[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hau & Lillie's stories deserve a conclusion, moreso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: hau16i.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
hau16i.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
Out of all the Pokemon supporting characters, Hau and Lillie left the largest impression of unfinished business. I would like a Pokemon Colleseum-type RPG that would continue Hau & Lillie's stories.

We left Hau as he vowed to train harder with the goal of finding his father who had left Alola to escape Kahuna Hala's shadow. Lillie, in a much more compromised position, has traveled to Kanto hoping that Bill's genetic transfer tech can heal Lusamine's UB poisoning.

Would you like to see a Pokemon game starring Hau and Lillie? If so, what comes to mind?

For me, I imagine a detective-noir take on Kanto for Lillie's scenario as she searches for Bill while also learning the ins-and-outs of being a Pokemon trainer. For Hau, I envision it more as a battle-heavy linear experience culminating in taking on the Elite Four in the hopes of getting noticed by father.
>>
If there's Kanto postgame in USUM, I think we'll see more to Lillie's story there, it'll probably end with Lusamine cured and Lillie deciding to take on the gyms

Hau got a pretty good conclusion to his arc, he beat Hala to become a Champion challenger

Maybe he comes with you to Kanto to find his father
Maybe it's Bruno
>>
i think their stories could have a conclusion in Ultra moon, and Lillie can appear as a npc in a future game
>>
>>32747444
>Lillie, in a much more compromised position, has traveled to Kanto hoping that Bill's genetic transfer tech can heal Lusamine's UB poisoning.
are you retarded? that's the ending to her story.

she is a pacifist so there's no way she'll become a trainer in kanto.
>>
They had 1 fucking year of development there not gonna add another region
>>
File: df.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>>32747510
That's not the impression I got from Z-Lillie. She seemed open to the idea of becoming a trainer. The evidence being her giving Nebby to the MC in the hope that'd be the way for Nebby to experience fierce battles.
>>
Lillie had closure for her development, Hau could use more but your example is really lame since he challenges the E4 in the game anyways

Personally I want to see Trevor get coverage the most because the whole "parents abandoned him and his sister to travel the world as trainers instead" thing has a lot they could do with how it may have effected him and potentially encouraged him to become a trainer but because it's fucking XY you'll only find this out if you talk to the generic NPC that is his sister in the clusterfuck of Lumiose
>>
>>32747522
One year was enough to go from Platinum to HGSS
A game built from the ground up, with 2 regions

It was also enough to go from BW to BW2, which added arguably the most stuff to do in any region

One year is more than enough to do anything they want
>>
>>32747487
>If there's Kanto postgame in USUM
Stopped reading right there. Nu-GF won't put in that much effort even to pander to genwunners.
>>
>>32747800
The dev time for those games was more than one year, are you retarded?
>>
>>32747800
They had a multiple team setup in Gen IV and V so all those games had more than one year

Could bring up Emerald though which was made in about six months
>>
>>32747870
There's no reason to suggest it's any different here

A team worked on Sun,Moon
B team worked on Ultra
A team is now working on Gen 8
>>
Anyone else rooting for Hau and hoping he wins the Lilliebowl in the end?
>>
>>32749257
They said when XY came out that the HGSS/BW2 team merged with the Platinum/BW1/XY team as soon as BW2 was finished and said when ORAS came out the same team that was working on XY in its last year did it, then SM they said the game had been in development since XY was finished and the team did ORAS as a side project while also working on SM's in its first year

Willing to bet it's still just one team
>>
>>32749291
There are more?!
>>
>>32749291
I don't like the ship, but I do hope Hau gets Lillie in the end if only because it might shut up the "ChickenXLillie is canon!" fags.

It probably wouldn't, though.
>>
>>32749348
You'd really pair Lillie with "MALASADAS LMAO" just to keep her from Chicken? I know that 4chan's supposed to be a shithole, but the homophobic desperation to deny canon is next-level stupidity.
>>
>>32749766
I wouldn't even care if it actually was canon, I actually think ChickenXLillie is a pretty cute pairing. Mostly I just want it out of spite, anon. You people are fucking annoying.
>>
File: smugseaking.png (60KB, 457x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugseaking.png
60KB, 457x499px
>>32749787
>wanting to deny something you actually like out of spite for someone else

My Dear Anon Can't Be This Retarded!
by Me
>>
I really think if gyms are somehow in Ultra Sun and Moon, Hau should be a gym leader. A big part of his character is living in Hala's shadow so becoming a gym leader instead of furthering the island trials by becoming a captain or a kahuna would be a cool thing to see.
>>
>>32747510
She literally says that she wants to become a trainer like MC
>>
>>32749291
Fuck Hau and Chicken.

Jokes asides Sun is the only canon one for Lillie. And I'd rather him.
>>
File: 1485560464782.png (147KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485560464782.png
147KB, 468x286px
>>32747444
The entire point of that ending was to show that they aren't DONE. That they still have things they want to do and are working towards them. And you're asking to undermine, and just end everything going on in their lives. That's kind of shit.

Hau, I could still understand, as he really achieved nothing of note besides getting his Pokemon to high levels. But Lillie's story was done, over. She resolved all her conflict, got confident and happy, is no longer afraid of battles, has become a Trainer and her family is together again, though still needing a bit of fix. But that fix is nothing we need to see. Lusamine doesn't really deserve anything, and even if she did, we don't have to see her getting better.

Maybe, in 20 or so years, I would like to see the Aether family again, now a proper family. Maybe even give Lusamine a chance to redeem herself, having her take proper care of Lillie's future kids. But for now, the story is done. There's nothing to be added left. Well, besides Bean Man, but that's going to be addressed in USM.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.