[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how will these two end up in the new games? Will they actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (129KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 500x679px
how will these two end up in the new games? Will they actually do something with them? A trial or something along the line for them?
>>
>>32746753
don't get your hopes up, they'll be exactly the same as sun and moon
>>
>>32746753
I really want a -dare I say it- cutscene of Kahili in the golf course, and for it, to have the golf course be an available location to begin with. I want her to appear with a pissed overworld toucannon model accompanying her kinda like how Hapu has Mudsdale, and challenge the MC to a golf game mixed with battles somehow, that'd be cool.

Ryuki being a literally who despite presenting himself as a famous star is funny to me, so I wouldn't mind if it was left like that. I can't think of many locations he could be introduced on besides title defense, as he doesn't really fit the atmosphere of the kommo-o trial as to be its trial captain.
>>
>>32746753
Golf course trial with Kahili.

Ryuki will set a trial in the Vast Poni Canyon ending with the usual Kommo-o Totem.
>>
>>32746753
Whose the spiky guy?
>>
>>32746753
>Why doesn't this E4 interact with you in the story?
Why do people keep bitching about this? The only E4 member who you talk to during the story are Flint and Malva iirc, and with Malva you don't even talk to her, you just listen to her Holocast.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.