[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>low tier UU >PU >PU >PU Wtf? Did GF just blow their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.png (451KB, 546x554px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
451KB, 546x554px
>low tier UU
>PU
>PU
>PU
Wtf? Did GF just blow their load last gen? Are they getting buffed in USUM? At least Ash-Greninja and Koko are amazing and Mimikyu is decent...
>>
>>32745863
At this point, being UU is pretty big achievement. Plus Decidueye might get better since Bisharp and Clefable are out.
>>
>>32745863
do you even play competitive?

tons of mons from sumo are strong, others are not, just like every other game
>>
>>32745877
This is about shillmons
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>32745872
>Deshitueye might get better
>>
>>32745889
Let me guess, you were one of the faggots that kept saying Decidueye would be PU.
>>
File: 1488401164561.png (716KB, 676x507px) Image search: [Google]
1488401164561.png
716KB, 676x507px
>>32745863
>Did GF just blow their load last gen?
You are just looking at the wrong mons, OP
>>
>>32745913
>>32745883
>>
>>32745916
Then there's nothing to discuss.
Rowlet is LC, Mimikyu is pretty good.
We'll see about Lycanroc but it can be compared to Zoroark, which is not a shillmon nor much better competitively.
>>
>lacks moves and intimidate
>pure rock types with shit movepools and there are better alternatives like aerodactyl and terrakion
>most alola mon just can't keep up
>power/speed creep is borked

Besides marketing doesn't take competitive effectiveness into consideration most of the time.
>>
>>32745935
But favored mons like Blaziken, Lucario, Charizard, and Greninja got ridiculously good buffs/abilities.
>>
>>32745952
No clue about incineroar but the dogs are certainly prime candidates for buffs for USM. Be it new formes for both since the lion and bat nexrozma things exists or whatever else.
...God I hope it's not a useless exclusive z-move.
>>
>>32745893
78/75/100 bulk
Crappy typing
107 attack
70 speed = Too slow for scarf, too fast for Trick Room
It's niche is that of a Sucker Punch attacker. SP nerfed to 70 BP this gen and it takes no stab from it.
No coverage moves
Bisharp comes back

Myeah obviously not PU but in UU it's fucking outclassed.
>>
>>32745863

gf is shit in general, I once asked them to buff delcatty and it got shit "boof" this gen
>>
>>32745974
The typing would be good if it was OU material.

But they had to go and give it 70 fucking speed
>>
>>32746076
delcatty is shit and irrelevant so that makes sense
>>
>>32745863
To make sure Ash Ketchum lose the next league.
>>
>>32745889
>decidueye is UU
>its biggest counter, bisharp, fucked off alongside clefable who hinders it

how is this worse? Even with Sm*gon banning his best asset, baton pass, he's in UU
>>
>>32745863
Two of them are garbage designs and the others will get buffs in USUM. Take that Barafags and Verlisfags!
>>
>>32745952
didn't torchic get special treatment because it was the president's favorite mon? I could be remembering it wrong.
>>
>>32745877
The only nonlegendary gen 7 mons that are worth anything are Mimikyu and Toxapex
>>
>>32746846
>mimikyu
Mediocre in OU and has a gimmicky and predictable moveset. Toxapex is the only real star this gen. Shilling when!!
>>
>>32746829
I don't think so. You're probably thinking of Victini, who used to be (or still is) Masuda's favorite.
>>
Is OP dumb? Tiers are fan-made and Smogonfaggy.
>>
>>32746912
They are even shittier on Battlespot
>>
>>32745877
>tons of mons from sumo are strong
Yes and they're almost all legendary Pokemon. Because Gen VII introduced a shitton of legendary Pokemon and STILL managed to get nearly 20 legendary Pokemon into P-fucking-U.
>>
>>32747096
>and STILL managed to get nearly 20 legendary Pokemon into P-fucking-U.
>20
What? Are you including legendaries from other gens?
>>
>>32747108
Silvally and Type:Null are defined as legendary Pokemon by the game, and all the Silvally forms are tiered independently.
Except they're all PU, so between those and Guzzlord there's a full 20 new legendary shitmons stinking up the lowest of tiers.
>>
dude fight powercreep with shit lmao
>>
>>32747132
r u ok
>>
>>32747180
he's technically right about how they are tiered but not about the number of pokemon since you count up the number of individual dex numbers to get the number of Pokemon. It's deceptively shrewd oversimplifying to say that there are 70 pokemon in Ubers because Arceus is 18 and Kyogre is 2 and Groudon is 2 and this and that and the third.
>>
>Incineroar and the Lyanrocs are in PU
>They're The Dover Boys.
I'm OK with this.
>>
>>32745863
>lyancroc gets twice the shilling incenroar and decidueye gets
>staterwarfags still boast about incenroar being in 20th movie and decidueye being in pokken
SM was mistake.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.