[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon Emerald rom-hack >Has all 802 pokemon plus alolan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 13410218.jpg (81KB, 400x469px) Image search: [Google]
13410218.jpg
81KB, 400x469px
>Pokemon Emerald rom-hack
>Has all 802 pokemon plus alolan forms
>Has mega evolution
>Being able to choose between all starters
>Once you have battled your rival and got the pokedex you are able to use all HM moves without teaching them to your pokemon
>The level of wild pokemon and trainer pokemon is based on how many badges you have
>You are able to walk straight to Victory Road and the Leauge but the wild pokemon and trainer pokemon will be on a very high level so gotten some badges would necessary
>No one will block you path unless it's a battle, an item or just an conversation

Just imagine
>>
>>32744701
>Pokemon Emerald
why?
>>
>>32744712
muh battle frontier
>>
>>32744701
>Pokemon Emerald
>able to walk straight to Victory Road
>>
>>32744712
Or fire red. Easier to edit
>>
>>32744701
Literally impossible due to how the rom works
>>
Something like that would take way too much work as a rom hack or something built from the ground up. It'd get canned when it's barely passed alpha.
>>
>>32744701
>No one will block your path
Do people really want a Pokémon simulator rather than a game?
>>
>>32744804
Dunno about the rest but the 802 mons + megas part is possible, and some hacks already do it even. All abilities up to gen 6 are definitely possible to implement in emerald too, seeing how Theta Emerald EX did it.
>>
>>32744732

What it is about DS games that makes them such a pain to edit? Romhacks in 5th gen would be great.
>>
>>32744835

the 3d engine, unlike the previous purely 2d sprites, the 4th and 5th gen has some very intricate and hard to create structures and sequences due to it being 3d
>>
>>32744834
>Dunno about the rest but the 802 mons + megas part is possible, and some hacks already do it even.

Mind making examples? As far I knew it's impossible to do so because dex slots are harcoded and there isn't space.

I know you can add more regions with a slippery slope as long you treat them as rooms and not actual stuff that appears in a map, but that's it.
>>
>>32744993
Not that anon, but Shiny Gold Sigma's got everything up to alola(I think, has up to Kalos at least) and Megas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.