[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this? I'm not particularly excited about these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: top_0013.png (462KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
top_0013.png
462KB, 400x480px
Thoughts on this?

I'm not particularly excited about these games at the moment, but I am definitely very curious about potential camera angle changes in the routes.

A lot of the routes dont have very interesting layouts and I'm wondering if there will be any major changes, or additions.

Either way, some camera angle changes and new scenery will definitely help liven up the region.
>>
>>32741763
bump
>>
This is what I'm most excited for
The camera angles in the originals werent great, for how good looking Alola is supposed to be, we were stuck looking at nothing but the ground 60% of the time, and there was so much potential to make some gorgeous views

From the looks of it, I think they learned their lesson, and we're in for good stuff
>>
Inb4 the camera angles change again for the full game.
>>
I think that it's a very superficial way of justifying a release only a year after Sun and Moon. Like if it was on the Switch, I could understand. All the Pokémon 3DS games run like garbage because of Game Freak's poor optimization. You can't even use 3D at this point except for the Poké Finder, and even then, it destroys the frame rate. Even without 3D and using a New 3DS, there are plenty of battles that can kill performance. You can't even have triple battles or rotation battles anymore, much less horde battles. This is because they decided to include the character models on the screen, so with the increased load, they had to cut out battle types. There are running animations for every single Pokémon in Sun and Moon, but chances are they aren't in as following Pokémon because they couldn't get them working on the hardware.

And the thing is that these models are already suited to stronger hardware. Their triangle counts are noticeably higher than other 3DS models because Game Freak said they were future-proofing. I'm sure that Game Freak also has higher resolution versions of the various textures in the game as well. Just looking at ripped 3DS textures, you can tell that they were originally made as larger images and then scaled down.

It's bad enough that they're releasing a third version only a year after the initial pair when you know they were purposely holding back content for those games for this one. But they're also SPLITTING the third version this time in an attempt to make more profit. What justifies USUM's existence? We all know that support is gonna be dropped for Sun and Moon the moment USUM hit store shelves. Far fewer Mystery Gifts, no patches for any of the new forms or Pokémon introduced in USUM. You want the mythical Pokémon immediately after Marshadow that should have been in SM? Better buy USUM.
>>
It's 5 fps now instead of the usual 20 fps and 10 in battle.
>>
File: melemele cliff route 1.png (213KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
melemele cliff route 1.png
213KB, 400x240px
>>32742530
I dont want to get too excited because in SM, Melemele had most of the best views anyways, and this might end up the same way, where all the substantial differences are at the beginning and end
>>
>>32741763
I think the camera angle from the lower screenshot in your post was alos used in SM in the very first scene where you go outside with Kukui and go to look for Kahuna. Its possible thats why they're using it again
>>
>>32742554
OP here, and pretty much all of this is true. Third Versions should have ended with Platinum. But that doesnt stop this potential positive from being, well, potentially good.

>>32742570
But that was a cutscene, while this looks like gameplay. I could be wrong though.

Also I'm pretty sure that was the other side of base Route 1, going towards the edge by running in the other direction
>>
>>32742587
Black 2 and White 2 were cool because they were actual sequels with new characters, new designs, a ton of new music, an entirely new plot, new cities and towns, a redone region, difficulty options, etc. That's much more than what one would expect for a third version, and it makes enough sense to release it in two versions since Black and White had some significant differences from each other. I suppose a singular B2W2 game could work if you vaguely referred to events of the past game and only got specific answers by using Memory Link, but N's dragon, Black City/Tower and White Forest/Treehollow, Opelucid City, etc. would be kind of hard to do vaguely.

A single third version is alright if it's released as a far more refined, deluxe version of the original paired games. They should be developed using feedback. I would have been okay with Z a couple years after X and Y if it felt like a deluxe experience, with the focus being on Zygarde and both Xerneas and Yveltal being in the game in some capacity.

I don't think we're getting a deluxe experience with USUM. I think we're getting the "complete" experience that Sun and Moon were supposed to have, with a few Stars ideas sprinkled on top.
Look at this
https://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra
Look at all those [~ #] placeholders with the exact same placeholder team.
Look here as well
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/gametext.txt
Text File : 58
Red
Blue
Looker
[~ 32]
[~ 33]
[~ 34]
[~ 35]
[~ 36]
[~ 37]
Sina
Dexio
Grimsley
Anabel
Wally
Colress
Cynthia

Gee, that seems odd. Why would there be placeholders in the middle of the returning characters?
>>
I'm sure that USUM will have those placeholders filled in with characters should we get another text dump, but I don't doubt that Game Freak specifically removed that content to justify USUM. I thought that Game Freak might have taken the smart route and planned to make their mythical Pokémon after Marshadow available through game patches. Nope, they just gutted them and are making them exclusive to USUM. Make a single deluxe version of Sun and Moon? Nope, just finish both games off and release them again for full price. I'm sure that these games will have a National Pokédex.

I remember last year in September when a supposed insider leaked some information here.
>There's a demo planned for the end of October that will let you transfer Ash-Greninja to the main games
>Diglett and Dugtrio will be getting Alolan Forms
>Geodude, Graveler, and Golem will be getting Alolan Forms
>Doduo and Dodrio will be getting Alolan Forms
What's interesting to note is that Dodrio did come with a base stat boost, as did certain normal forms of Pokémon that would got Alolan Forms, but it didn't get an Alolan Form itself. Once again, gutted from SM to justify USUM.
>>
>>32742718
BW2 arent third versions, they are decidedly sequels.

This, as usual, feels like a step back. And yes, SM do feel incomplete and USM will make that feeling more apparent.

>>32742722
Looking at ORAS' megas, I do know that the easiest way to figure out who's getting new forms is to check stat changes from the firs games, so you're most likely right. Looks like we may get that meme Ice-Flying Noctowl too
>>
>>32742722
Here's the link by the way
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28553772/#28554141

Real leaks;
-Around 85 new Pokemon, including at least 6 UBs, plus around 20 Alola Forms
-Starters do not have split forms, the leaked ones are real. Types are not as expected.
-Marshadow has a new type that is unique.
-Z-forms aren't really a thing, mostly.
-Ultra Beasts can be captured post-game, using special balls. You must enter the wormholes.They function in battle more or less like regular Pokemon and even have 'real' names.
-No Alolan form is locked behind QR.
-Over 25 cameos from previous versions.
-The up-coming demo will feature Ash's Greninja as a reward.
-Remaining Alola forms include Diglett, Ekans, Geodude, and Dodrio lines.
>>
>>32742742
>-Over 25 cameos from previous versions.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>32742742
You're forgetting that sometimes people include fake info into the real info batch

Besides that leak seems around October or so. The game was way too close to the release so GF wouldnt have time to do some big withdrawing of characters and Pokemon
>>
File: f6e[1].jpg_large.jpg (235KB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
f6e[1].jpg_large.jpg
235KB, 1280x684px
>>32742742
I forgot about Ekans, but you can see in this image which Pokémon got stat buffs/nerfs. Arbok is one of them. So let's look at the other Alolan Form candidates in USUM.
>Farfetch'd
>Voltorb/Electrode
>Hoothoot/Noctowl
>Qwilfish
>Slugma/Magcargo
>Mantyke/Mantine
>Taillow/Swellow
>Skitty/Delcatty
>Volbeat
>Illumise
>Lunatone
>Solrock
>Woobat/Swoobat
>Dwebble/Crustle
>Cubchoo/Beartic
>Cryogonal
Interesting to note that there aren't any Gen IV Pokémon listed, and that Cubchoo and Beartic are the only Pokémon not in the game (minus Raikou/Entei/Suicune) to gain a new Ability, and a Gen VII Ability at that. Raikou/Entei/Suicune getting Ability changes was most likely in preparation for a Gen II Virtual Console release.

Heatmor also got a signature move, despite not appearing in the game normally.

>>32742770
I know, but it all lines up a little too well with both Dodrio and Arbok being one of the handful of Pokémon to get buffs.
>>
>>32742736
>Looking at ORAS' megas, I do know that the easiest way to figure out who's getting new forms is to check stat changes from the firs games, so you're most likely right.

what the fuck are you talking about? only pidgeot and beedrill got megas in oras and stat buffs in xy. http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedstats.shtml
>>
File: 228px-Walkthrough211.png (58KB, 228x137px) Image search: [Google]
228px-Walkthrough211.png
58KB, 228x137px
>>32742564
Akala Island had some really good ones too, especially around Wela Volcano Park and Route 8

I think the problem is them sticking to a top down perspective that's too low and focuses only on the ground in most places, if they stick with the side profile and keep everything in view, they could make it look great
>>
I just want gen 8 to let you move the camera
>>
>>32741763
It's stupid. They could just add actual camera controls like they should have in the first place. Even Yo-kai Watch has camera controls, and at worst, you could have it work like Yo-kai Watch where you can only rotate the camera so much either way. It'd still make it vastly more playable.
>>
>>32742718
So much this. I have been arguing this since Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were revealed. They feel like the finished products of what we SHOULD have got last year but didn't.

>>32742736
>BW2 arent third versions, they are decidedly sequels.
I think that's what that anon's point was, though, and why Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are disappointing, as they revert to the very old and tired formula of being third versions.
>>
>>32742540
making high res textures and downscaling them is standard practice on consoles
>>
File: Light.jpg (71KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
71KB, 1191x670px
>this series is SO shit that a simple change in fucking camera angles is enough to ignite pure excitement

Really makes you think...
>>
>>32741763
I can already see people complaining about the game having "too many colors"
>>
>>32743156
Who the fucks likes DN unironically in 2017
>>
>>32743265
Plenty of people. Apparently it's not cool to like good things because of your modern-day maymays. Go back to school, summerfag.
>>
Hmm this acually got me slightly interested a lower angle camera makes it much more immersive.

I hated in sun and moon running around not being able to see where you were going
>>
>>32743042
Yessssss
>>
>>32743121
Not counting Time Capsule, Pal Park, Poké Transfer, Poké Transporter, or Pokémon Bank, let's see how many Pokémon are available in each game that count towards a full diploma. Dual-slot mode and the Relocator Pokémon are eligible since they technically are available in those games. Mythical Pokémon will not be counted since they don't count towards the diploma.

Mythicals are
>Mew (can't be caught)
>Lugia (mythical from Ruby/Sapphire through Diamond/Pearl, but not in later games)
>Ho-Oh (mythical from Ruby/Sapphire through Diamond/Pearl, but not in later games)
>Celebi (can't be caught)
>Jirachi (can't be caught)
>Deoxys (mythical from Ruby/Sapphire through X/Y, but not in later games)
>Phione (can only be generated by breeding Manaphy)
>Manaphy (generated in Diamond/Pearl through connecting with a Ranger game)
>Darkrai (can be caught in Diamond/Pearl through the Newmoon Island event)
>Shaymin (can be caught in Diamond/Pearl through the Flower Paradise event)
>Arceus (can be caught in Diamond/Pearl through the Hall of Origin event)
>Victini (can be caught in Black/White through the Liberty Garden event)
>Keldeo (can't be caught)
>Meloetta (can't be caught)
>Genesect (can't be caught)
>Diancie (can't be caught)
>Hoopa (can't be caught)
>Volcanion (can't be caught)
>Magearna (generated in Sun/Moon through a QR code)
>Marshadow (can't be caught)

Red/Green - 1 (+Mew)
Gold/Silver - 2 (+Celebi)
Ruby/Sapphire - 6 (+Lugia/Ho-Oh/Jirachi/Deoxys)
Diamond/Pearl - 11 (+Phione/Manaphy/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus)
Black/White - 13 (+Victini/Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect, -Lugia/Ho-Oh)
X/Y - 16 (+Diance/Hoopa/Volcanion)
Sun/Moon - 17 (+Magearna/Marshadow, -Deoxys)

Red/Green could get 150/150 (100%)
Gold/Silver could get 232/249 (93.2%)
Ruby/Sapphire could get 200/380 (52.6%)
Diamond/Pearl could get 437/482 (90.7%)
Black/White could get 465/636 (73.1%)
X/Y could get 593/705 (84.1%)
Sun/Moon could get 300/785 (38.2%) - no National Pokédex
>>
>>32743301
I could have guessed that but it sure isn't surprising. What an absolute clusterfuck Sun and Moon are.
>>
>>32743301
Shouldn't Sun & Moon be 300/300 then since you only need 300 for the Island Stamp Diploma?
>>
>>32742834
I'd still say two is notable

How many got buffs in XY and Megas in XY?
>>
>>32742879
They just don't know what to do since 3DS

The worst was xy, where the camera was super zoomed in

>>32743543
This is true
>>
>>32742879
Yeah, Akala had some good ones. It'd probably be the best island if it was more complete
>>
>>32744323
28 buffs in xy, not counting pikachu. 20 megas in oras. so basically not notable at all and you seeing patterns where there are none.
>>
>>32744323
>>32745138
oh and only 2 got buffs and megas in xy. ampharos and alakazam. there was 28 megas in xy. so yeah. no pattern at all.
>>
>>32745152
I figured it was more substantial than that, huh.
>>
>>32742795
Speaking of random moves, Burn Up felt so damn strange. It had a tiny distribution, but none of the Pokemon who got it were very prominent in SM. I wonder if something like Alola Dodrio was supposed to be its main user.
>>
>>32745381
It's not like they will get new forms either, since the move is all about them being Fire Type
>>
>>32742755
Like some else mentioned, there are some signs that the battle tree was supposed to have more characters than it did. They could have originally been aiming for 25, then kept cutting it down.
>>
I honestly think were getting alohan gen 2 mons. Since you ca send original johto mons from gold and sliver in September

They did similer kanto with red and blue vc

Having alohan johto starter makes sense
>>
>>32742587
The shit he said about USUM is only true because Gamefreak are only making them to earn easy money. Emerald and Platinum are great games that many consider the best of the franchise along with HGSS and BW2. Third versions aren't the problem, Ganfreak's current profit-oriented mentality is. I would've absolutely loved if they made a proper third-version for Sun and Moon, one that gave us the canon story without version differences and alternate universe bullshit. Again, like Emerald and Platinum.
>>
>>32745590
This is true. It's just GF's new mindset. It's the same with ORAS. Nobody would have expected that a semi popular opinion would be that it sucked. Remakes were universally praised but they went quick cash in and it ended up being disliked by many
>>
>no free camera
it's 2017 people
>>
>>32741763
They opened the garage.
> But car still cant drive out because of fence
>>
>>32742795
>Alolan Solrock
>Alolan Lunatone
WILL THEY FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MINIOR?

Also, maybe this is why there's a random NPC requesting the player to show them a Solrock/Lunatone, despite beither being in the games.
>>
>>32745824
GF Will always be years behind
>>
>>32743301
>lists Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus and Victini as "can be caught" yet lists Mew, Ho-Oh and Lugia (pre-HGSS) and Deoxys (pre-ORAS) as "cannot be caught)
>>
File: whytho.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whytho.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>32742742
>>32742795
>Alolan ekans/arbok
PLEASE
ALL I WANT OUT OF USM IS A SEA SNAKE
>>
>>32743543
This is going by national levels. There not being a National Pokédex is simply a way of diverting attention from the fact that only 300 Pokémon are available between Sun and Moon, which is the lowest amount in 12 years. Ruby and Sapphire did the same thing, but they had a National Pokédex that couldn't be seen until you transferred a Pokémon not in the Hoenn Pokédex (but that took a full year to happen since Colosseum came out exactly one year after the Japanese release).

If you look at simply regional diploma requirements
Red/Green - 150/150, 150/151 (with mythical)
Gold/Silver - 232/249, 232/251 (with mythical)
Ruby/Sapphire - 200/200, 200/202 (with mythical)
Diamond/Pearl - 150/150 (seen only), 150/151 (with mythical)
Black/White - 151/151, 151/155 (with mythical)
X/Y (Central) - 150/150, 150/153 (with mythical)
X/Y (Coastal) - 150/150, 150/153 (with Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres)
X/Y (Mountain) - 150/150, 150/151 (with Mewtwo)
X/Y (Kalos) - 450/450, 450/457 (with mythical/Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Mewtwo)
Sun/Moon (Melemele) - 120/120
Sun/Moon (Akala) - 130/130
Sun/Moon (Ula'ula) - 130/130
Sun/Moon (Poni) - 100/100
Sun/Moon (Alola) - 300/300, 300/302 (with mythical)

One could easily get
>Red/Green - 150
>Gold/Silver - 232
>Ruby/Sapphire - 200
>Diamond/Pearl - 150
>Black/White - 151
>X/Y - 450
>Sun/Moon - 300
out of this, but the big difference is that DP, BW, and XY can continue to find Pokémon after their regional Pokédex is complete, with DP reaching 437, BW reaching 465, and XY reaching 593.
>>
>>32746915
Mew can only be caught in Emerald.
Lugia/Ho-Oh/Deoxys can only be caught in FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald.
Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus can be caught in Diamond/Pearl.
Victini can be caught in Black/White.

Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Deoxys/Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect/Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion/Marshadow cannot be caught in any initial paired version.
Lugia/Ho-Oh cannot be caught in Ruby/Sapphire or Diamond/Pearl, the initial paired versions where they're considered mythical.
>>
Hmmmmm
>>
File: Gotta_catch_them_all.png (210KB, 1600x342px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta_catch_them_all.png
210KB, 1600x342px
>>32747093
I think one of Ultras most exciting things for me is that we're finally gonna fix this problem

Since it's the last game of the generation and of the system itself, I think they could just go all in and have every single pokemon available in game, split between the two versions

They could organize it by 150-200 per Island Dex, leaving the rest to things like swarms, pokeradars, safari zones, etc.
And that's not to mention the possibility of post game islands

Since Alola is the most geographically diverse region since Hoenn, there's pretty much a spot for everyone, including legendaries
>>
>>32748885
Alola isn't very diverse. Id even say Johto is more diverse

There isn't any full snow areas except a bit of snow at the league, even outside the league area is just dead grass

There's no autumn route. No marshland. No big urban city. The volcano is innacessible. You can't dive. Its mainly just tropical
>>
>>32743265
DN is still good and I've seen over 800 anime

deal with it normie
>>
File: yertrty.png (28KB, 470x73px) Image search: [Google]
yertrty.png
28KB, 470x73px
We will see new pokémon in USM?
>>
>>32742554
couldn't have said it better myself. because you already did.

Well, you also forgot to touch on the DEEPEST LORE, they're presenting more on the ultra beasts, more on the 'split universes where mega evolution exists or doesn't exist' and the whole Pokemon Fusions thing. These can all have drastic(-ally bad) consequences on the already overly convoluted canon pokemon has built for itself over at this point decades
>>
>>32742795
>Heatmor also got a signature move, despite not appearing in the game normally.

apparently him and ariados did. this is news to me.
havent played SM since about december, before the pokebank update. makes me want to transfer my competitive heatmor from ORAS to give him this move. Have we figured out how to inject in SM yet? I want my multiple leftovers
>>
>>32750178
Nah, there were a lot of old Pokemon that you couldn't catch in Sun and Moon that fit a tropical climate. I guess now we know why they were held back.
>>
>>32750198
It's an "alternate story" so none of the lore in USUM will matter in the context of SM. UBs could be the creations of the Aether Foundation this time, who fucking knows. They're not adding to SM's lore, they're just making another one.
>>
>>32750245
which doesn't make me want to buy it/transfer all my pokemon to it, you know?

I might be being slightly autistic about this, but if all the events of USUM are for shits and giggles and dont technically matter why should I care? I know pokemon isnt a classic novel of a series in terms of story, but it always had the lore of the legendaries at least to keep it interesting. With this, even if they go super existential, if it's just "whoopsie poopsie, another universe" writing, why should I care?

I think I've finally hit the point of adulthood where I'm too cynical for Pokemon's marketing and development. I just want to play showdown
>>
>>32750277
>I think I've finally hit the point of adulthood where I'm too cynical for Pokemon's marketing and development
So have I. The thing I keep seeing the most from fans is "Your expectations were too high". How low do they have to be at this point? I'm already expecting heavier handholding, more linearity to regions, more unskippable cutscenes and forced characters, more Gen I pandering, inferior remakes, performance issues, more dropped features, etc.

Everything seems to be waved away with "IT'S POKÉMON OH MY GOD GIVE ME A MAINLINE GAME EVERY YEAR NO MATTER WHAT IT IS". There are people who ASK for paid DLC and microtransactions at this point. How hard do you have to be fucked in the ass before it begins to hurt? It doesn't even feel like Game Freak is trying to outdo themselves anymore. It's more like they're filling a quota and billing it as the second coming of Christ, and people just eat it up. The most enjoyment fans get nowadays is schadenfreude from all the disappointed people like me. At this point, it's like watching a new episode of The Simpsons and thinking that it'll be good because it was good 20+ years ago.

Is having any hope at this point too much to ask for?
>>
>>32750789
So much this. Game Freak can kiss my ass.

I'd also like to add that, as I've said before, I grew up with and still love Gen 1, but even for me, the Gen 1 pandering is painful and way overdone.
>>
>>32750245
They're just writing the story correctly (and actually fully and finishing it this time) as they should have done to begin with.
>>
>>32741763
OMG THEY CHANGED THE RAILING COLOUR JUST TAKE MY $60
>>
>>32748885
>I think one of Ultras most exciting things for me is that we're finally gonna fix this problem
But it shouldn't have been a fucking problem in the first place.
>Since it's the last game of the generation and of the system itself
You don't know that either of those things is true. They released and entire generation of Pokemon games on the DS AFTER the 3DS had already been released. Come back when you have actual proof.
>I think they could just go all in and have every single pokemon available in game, split between the two versions
They won't and you know it.
>Since Alola is the most geographically diverse region since Hoenn, there's pretty much a spot for everyone, including legendaries
See >>32750143
Also, if you want geographically diverse, you're better off with almost any other region than Alola.
>>
>>32750896
The first thing I say is I'm not excited about the game, shitpost elsewhere
>>
>>32750789
I have more faith in modern Simpsons than modern Pokemon. Even that has managed to improve more than this series has. And they still make their good show runner make episodes.

Gamefreak's Matt Selmans just made one game each in Gens 4 and 5

>>32750221
With a hacked 3DS you can just copy it in ORAS then send it over with any bank app
>>
>>32743271
Second part is shit though
>>
>>32742555
>he doesn't have a new 3DS

kek
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.