[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this means anything but the Intro theme for Poke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 860.jpg (35KB, 552x399px) Image search: [Google]
860.jpg
35KB, 552x399px
Not sure if this means anything but the Intro theme for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon heard in the direct (during Masuda's speech) sounds like a remix of the Pokemon X and Y intro

https://youtu.be/EMHLx8G1_G4?t=366

Specially the first few seconds where it has that growing intro before the actual theme starts (intro of a intro i know). Even the instruments used in Ultra SM sound similar to XY's

Here's the XY one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTZbEbv2gs

The SM version doesnt have that at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvKtHflrQdI
>>
>>32737485
This theme has been used in every single mainline game iirc
>>
Pokémon Z confirmed?!
>>
4k dislikes lmaoo
>>
>>32737485
finally someone else who has noticed it

>>32737498
yeah but it's remixed in every game and if you're a music autist you could tell the differences in all of them
>>
>>32737504
Pokémon Mega Z and Pokémon Ultra Z
>>
>>32737522
3x as many likes lmao switchcuck
>>
>>32737524
>yeah but it's remixed in every game and if you're a music autist you could tell the differences in all of them

Exactly. In the past the remixes of a theme from a particular gen/region were very close to the original. But in thiss case Ultra S/M theme sounds like a remix of XY instead of SM's
>>
>>32737738
Do not get excited for some random hinting. Wait for info to come out. Otherwise you will get btfo like stars and d/p fags
>>
Heres a recreation of the theme based off the trailer
Overall, it sounds pretty good, much more grand and epic than what we've heard before from main themes, though it kinda de emphasized my favorite part of the original theme, the snippet they used in the Champion Battle Theme, but it's still there
The beginning kinda sounds more like Breath of the Wild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oiTq88XdxQ
>>
>>32737762
Excited for what? I just find it odd that they decided to remix rather XY version of the theme rather than SM's

Its possible XY will get some pandering even without this. Zygarde still has a mystery surrounding him and wouldnt surprise me if Xerneas and Yveltal will show up (they werent avaible as non-shiny locked yet)
>>
>>32737816
It certanky does resemble the XY version
>>
>>32737485
It doesn't matter, BW2 will still have the best title screen theme
>>
>theme has been used ever since the franchise existed
>guys this one sounds like the previous one! xD
>>
Elements from SM:
>Fanfare bit at the end of the first two lines
>Is in simple time (4/4) rather than compound time (12/8 in XY)
>Modulates up a maj second to II for the second phrase along with the major VI chord before it with the string arpeggio
>Incorporates the introduction of the Gen 1 games (none of the other games do this)
>Perc break (although I think this was just added by the recreater)
>Inclusion of vocals at the same points as in SM
Elements from XY:
>It's orchestral I guess?
>>
>>32739277
The vocals sound less like adventure/enthusiasm and more like dread. Like they're presenting evil on the title screen, and not something graceful.
>>
XYU obviously
>>
>>32737485
Stop grasping at straws. Kalos is dead, Zycuck.
>>
>>32739403
I had the opposite feeling, the new one feels more like you're going on an epic large scale adventure, but with a hint of being more mature at the same time
>>
It's just the arrangement, its not like it uses the melody of XY's rendition of the theme. They probably just used a more orchestral arrangement to emphasise the definitiveness of these versions
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.