[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that HG & SS are objectively superior to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Friendly reminder that HG & SS are objectively superior to gold, silver, and crystal.
>>
>forcing quests on you
'no'
>>
what's with the influx of these types of threads?
>>
>>32737041
Its a meme
>>
>>32737018
>no Kris
WRONG
>>
>>32737049
Explain.
>>
>>32737025
>no pokemon game has ever forced a quest on you except HGSS
are you fucking high
>>
>>32737077
It forces the legendary quest on you, which GSC didn't and that makes them objectively worse
>>
>>32737089
Actually, GS didn't, Crystal did but slightly less intrusively
>>
File: Bn-FgP7IUAIJCfJ.jpg (47KB, 599x337px)
Bn-FgP7IUAIJCfJ.jpg
47KB, 599x337px
>>32737074
It started last night, someone posted the one about gold, it slowly devolved into shit slinging(as it often does.). One of the butthurt silver fans made a contrarian claim, with same format. And a third party made the dumb, obvious statement that crystal was superior to both. So I decided to fuel the fire, and try to take the piss out of all sides with my opinion.
>>
>>32737018
while that may or not be true, it is irrelevant to me as I prefer the older games. But if you wish to play HGSS then that is completely okay too
>>
>>32737089
But why would you not do the legendary quests anyways?
>>
>there are people who prefer worse graphics, sound, mechanics and less Pokemon because of nostalgia
>>
>>32737133
Because snowflake
>>
>>32737133
I'll do them when I want to do them, not when you want me to do them. Especially not when I'm preparing to go to the E4.
>>
HGSS = objectively the best mainline Pokemon game
>>
>>32737018
Pokewalker makes it superior.
>b-but gen 4 slow
So is Gen 2
>>
>>32737056
>>no Kris
Exactly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.