[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are NOT Solgaleo or Lunala. If you look at both of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

These are NOT Solgaleo or Lunala. If you look at both of these they don't look physical. It looks like Necrozma's parts are arranged in a certain way that's creating light projections of Solgaleo and Lunala. Prove me wrong
>>
>Prove me wrong

No, because I agree you. Necrozma is going to absorb the rainbow energy that made nebby evolve and become one of those forms
>>
>>32735560
I agree.
>>
>>32735560
I disagree but there's no proof.one way or the other yet, so I'll wait for more info to come
>>
I honestly dont know whether to agree or disagree because i dont want to be btfo'd

But i dont really care whatever it is, i'll still play the games anyway
>>
>>32735570
>>32735632
>>32735679
>>32735690

>When nobody angrily responds to your bait
>>
>>32735690
>being scared to get btfo
Have some ballz anon
>>
>>32735560
I like this theory
>>
I don't disagree
>>
>>32735560
Sun Necrozma and Moon Necrozma confirmed.
>>
>>32735560
not to mention that necrozma needs a buff and not solgaleo and lunala
>>
File: colress.png (99KB, 492x934px) Image search: [Google]
colress.png
99KB, 492x934px
>>32735560
However... I disagree!
>>
>>32735560
Prove yourself right more like it...
>>
>>32735560
It's a possibility but I think its actually Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>32735798
Colress invinited z-moves 2 gens in advance
>>
>>32735702
nahh it's just that i'm so hyped that i dont want to believe anything yet
>>
>>32735560
I thought it was just the radiant sun and full moon phases they get when using the signature moves desu
>>
holy fuck I hate each new pokemon release more than the last
>>
That's what they look like when they use their signature moves you retard.
>>
>>32736489
Just thinking the same thing. Maybe necrozma's armor can trigger it unaturally.
>>
>>32736529
this pokemon should have stopped after yellow
>>
>>32736571
no, I am just a bitter old man who hates new things. It's hard to accept.
>>
>>32735560
i think this theory before i see this and this have perfect sense but i have the other theory of this game es parallel to the sun/moon story and this is a paralell world, what you think guys¿
>>
File: considering.jpg (48KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
considering.jpg
48KB, 800x574px
>>32735560
This is a pretty solid theory.
Holograms in media generally only show the one color and use different shades to show the details.
>>
>>32735560
>Prove me wrong
How about you prove yourself right first? Oh that's right, you /vp/ children think all you need is to just say "it's true" and then all the work of proving or debunking is automatically put onto everyone else so you don't have to lift a finger. Wouldn't it just be nice if the real world worked the way it does in your little fantasy universe?
>>
>>32736727
>Has no evidence
>Has no proof
>Only has one single "oh that's kinda neat" thing going for it
>"""Pretty solid theory"""
>>
>>32736558
Lunala's outer ring glows yellow when it uses it's signature move
>>
>>32735697
You absolute fucking retard. It's clear that it's Necrozma forcing their phase forms.
Kill yourself.
There you go anon.
>>
Doubt it man. Just armor.
>>
>>32735560
>These are NOT Solgaleo or Lunala
I know the new names are Lolgaleo and Lulnala
>>
That would be kind of cool to be honest
>>
File: 1479655448211.jpg (9KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
1479655448211.jpg
9KB, 289x174px
>>32736728
Lol you are such a bitch
>>
>>32735560
well the fusion theory is the pedestrian theory

>when people though Primal Groudon and Kyogre were megas
>inb4 people reply doubting the mindset of /vp/ by saying "no one thought that they were megas"
>>
>Light is apparently the source of its energy.
>When it absorbs light, its face glows white
>when Necrozma absorbs light from either the sun or the moon it takes the form of solgaleo/lunala respectively only with parts of it's original body being seen as some kind of armor
>>
>>32741056
"Primal Reversion" is just another way to say "Mega Evolution"
>>
>>32735560
If you go to the pre-order page for USUM on Amazon, it mentions that the Pokemon on the cover "resemble" Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>32735560
>It looks like Necrozma's parts are arranged in a certain way that's creating light projections
With such a crude way of explaining that theory of yours, I'm inclined to disagree.
That said, I prefer the "wait and see" approach, so it's not like I can prove or disprove anything.
>>
are f'cking dumb. In the trailer solgaleo stomped and dust came out. Of course it's freaking physical
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.