[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokken DX >updates console to the same patch as the arcade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Pokken DX
>updates console to the same patch as the arcade
>get new characters
>Decidueye gets in possibly as a console exclusive
>Greninja still doesn't make it in
>>
>>32732996
>Greninja
Got smash ok, and Incineroar needs to be in pokken.
>>
>>32733041
>Incineroar needs to be in pokken.

but we already have 3 other Fire starters
>>
>>32733049
we need more, silly
>>
>>32733060

Fair enough. I do think we need more wrestling-themed pokemon
>>
>>32732996

Every character in Pokken has something unique about them

Greninja would just be Water Sceptile
>>
>>32733075
Really though I'm surprised they didn't put Incineroar in for that alone, love or hate him.
>>
They stated in an interview that they didn't want too much overlap with Smash Bros.

Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo, and Lucario are the four most iconic Pokemon in the series, so they get a free pass, but they left Jigglypuff and Greninja out specifically to avoid too much overlap with Smash
>>
>>32733075
They should've just replaced Pika Libre with the cat IMHO. That way they'd shut up a good portions of the roster haters and promote gen 7 at the same time.

I mean, even their Burst/Z move already look pretty much the same, and Cosplay Pikachu got retconned in SM anyways.
>>
Here are some things I'd like to see in XD, but are probly not likely:
>replay function
>better league story
>a more specific training dummy mode. One like in SFV that allows you to record certain movements and attacks, and the dummy does them.
>>
>>32733170
Don't worry, if it should pick up in popularity thanks to the anime and 20th movie they might make it and Greninja DLC characters at some point. Lycanroc could be a great representative for Gen 7 aswell. Guess we'll just have to see if they are actually gonna release DLCs this time or let it rot again while the Arcade version is yet again the only version with updates.
>>
>>32734578
>let it rot again while the Arcade version is yet again the only version with updates.

I think this won't be the case since the game is early enough in the Switch's run.
>>
>>32734563

There will be a replay feature:

>Watch battle replays – Hone your skills by watching other players’ replays and share your best matches online with the new replay feature.
>>
>>32733075
I'll rather have Hawlucha then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.