[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I booted up my copy of Sun after several months. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

So I booted up my copy of Sun after several months. I'd moved most of my Bank contents to the cart to do some GTS work, but then put it down when I got Bravely Second. Booted it up last night again and my data was corrupted. I lost everything, anons. All I have left are the two event mons I stored in Bank for my six-year-old.

I'm gonna start Sun over, I guess. Should I nuzlocke or wonderlocke? Without some kind of challenge I don't think I can replay this game.
>>
>>32730749
Nuzlocke it, or do a mono-type run. If you go for mono-type, try for a type you usually don't like at all.
>>
>>32730749
>The file data is destroyed
>>
>>32730762
I'll probably just Nuzlocke. I didn't pay much attention to Alola's native Pokémon my first play through, so I feel like I probably missed out.
>>
If you're looking to finish the game so you can do shit again, any kind of *locke is a bad idea, since it'll take you a bunch of restarts to finally beat it that way.
Besides, Sun/Moon aren't really good games to *locke. The mon variety is complete shit, to the point you'll often get the same shit on multiple runs, unless you're lucky.
Just turn off the Exp. Share, and have a good run with your favourite 'mon. A mono run is an okay idea, but otherwise just use what you feel like. If you feel overpowered, nothing's stopping you from forcing yourself to swap out a team member every x amount of battles. I recommend catching everything you don't have yet, and filling the 'dex that way. That'll make it easier to complete the 'dex in this game when you finish it, and gives you the option to try new 'mons whenever you feel like, while keeping your amount of cash down due to the huge amounts of balls you'll be buying.
>>
>>32730773
Yeah, even the original games had messages like that.
>>
>>32730861
the newer ones still say "destroyed"?
>>
>>32730868
No idea.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.