[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want added to Alola itself in Ultra Sun/Moon? Third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: cory-alola-region.png (2MB, 1280x873px) Image search: [Google]
cory-alola-region.png
2MB, 1280x873px
What do you want added to Alola itself in Ultra Sun/Moon? Third versions/sequels always add in tons of new areas

>More Ocean,
This is my biggest one, it felt way to little for a place inspired by hawaii, I think if they expand what they have now, and potentially add in diving, some hidden coves, it could really breathe some life into the region

>Amusement Park area
This could be the Battle Frontier/PWT, give it like a theme park asthetic like the Hoenn and Sinnohs frontier did

>Jurassic Park land complete
Piggybacking off the last one, this should definitely go in as some kind of Safari Zone for fossil mons and other fitting ones too, like Relicanth or Aggron

>Atleast One More Big City
I felt like Alola didnt have too many cities, and that too, had two pretty simmilar ones with Konikoni and Malie City, so I hope they expand to give us more to explore,
Maybe an Italian themed city that could work like Alto Mare or a place like Delfino Plaza that could really fit the setting

They could add in tons of stuff if they add more Islands, maybe postgame, but I think even with what they have now has potential to be one of the best regions if they can polish it up
>>
>>32729634
Overall I was pretty satisfied with S/M but there were a few things that bugged me that need to be fixed.

>More cave systems
Alola laked caves, and it needs more.

>new areas added but no cut areas
I want them to add new areas but please Masuda don't cut any areas out unless completely necessary

>More Alola forms
This feature as controversial as it was here, was honestly really good. But we need more.

>Completely reworked story
SM was pretty engaging with its story, but u felt more like a side character than a main character. Also Lillie was way to promenebr in the story and I felt like other characters deserved some more spot light. Hopefully we can also get a proper rival.

>post game areas
I put almost 300 hours into SM but I still feel like they could've done a bit more. I'm not asking for battle frontier or PWR those are never returning again. But new areas to explore postgame and possibly even postgame gyms would be an upgrade.
>>
File: victory_road_2f.png (161KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
victory_road_2f.png
161KB, 400x240px
Some island caves would be really cool, they could have a whole system of caves that are all connected by diving spots

Something that looks like the areas in Hoenn's victory road
>>
>>32729768
>I'm not asking for battle frontier or PWR those are never returning again
How can we be sure?
>>
It's based on Hawaii where's my road to Hana?
>>
I've been playing Mario Sunshine, which imo is the best tropical island world in gaming, and I think Alola has the potential to follow suit if they expand areas like the beaches and surfing areas
Heck, each place even has a similar counterpart

Noki Bay - Brooklet hill
Delfino Plaza - Hau'oli City/Heahea city
Bianco Hills - Route 2
Sirena Beach - Hano Resort
Pianta Village - Battle Tree
Corona Mountain - Wela Volcano/Mt. Lanakila

We need an equivalent to Ricco Harbour, Gelato Beach and Pinna Park
They could make a resort island with a theme park, and that theme park could be the Battle Frontier

And also, they really gotta fix the camera angles in most places, I wanna see more than just the ground 60% of the time
>>
Is there any official source that gives national dex numbering to gen 7's Pokémon? If not, I think the reason they left out the national dex is to open way for more Pokémon.
>>
>>32729634
Please, for the love of God, fix fishing. Make it so that I can fish anywhere again.
>>
File: 35cipi0.jpg (57KB, 509x325px) Image search: [Google]
35cipi0.jpg
57KB, 509x325px
>>32729768
>>32730076

I'm almost positive we're getting a frontier like facility this time around, third versions always have something huge,
ORAS built it up like one was under construction and teased it was coming soon, and then Anabel came back and had a major role S/M

There was huge backlash that we never saw it again (Masuda listens to fans, it's the reason he chose to make ORAS in the first place, fan demand)

The reason we didnt get one in Sun/Moon is because it was a new generation with a new engine so they had to devote all their resources to that, and even then we ended up with tons of cut content everywhere, But now that they dont have to make a game or remake from scratch, I have no doubt we'll see the biggest postgame yet
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.