[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Zygarde finally get a closure in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

File: ultra.jpg (549KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ultra.jpg
549KB, 2000x1000px
Will Zygarde finally get a closure in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Sina and Dexio say its unusual that Zygarde is in Alola, that it might mean something and that we may find the answer but we never did

Then there's the resolution cave in the post game which is a replica of Terminus Cave where Zygarde was in Kalos. Also in that cave we find Guzzlord which is very similar to Zygarde in many ways

The official promo art for new games has these green-yellow beams of light surrounding Necrozma-Solgaleo/Lunala which looks very much like the moment when Zygarde is transforming into perfect Zygarde as seen on the screenshot in the middle. Coincidence or its a sign of Zygarde?
>>
No. Zycuck will forever be irrelevant.

Deal with it.
>>
>>32729621
Except being very high tier mon?
>>
>>32729755
Yes.

Fuck you.
>>
File: nature energy.png (2MB, 854x1441px) Image search: [Google]
nature energy.png
2MB, 854x1441px
Reposting shit from other thread

>These aren't Solgaleo and Lunala, but Necrozma-Solgaleo and Necrozma-Lunala. At the end of the game we will use perfect Zygarde (see the green light of Zygarde's cells in pic related) to fight Necrozma-Guzzlord (which is Psychic-Dragon type), the final boss of the game.
>>
File: 1480244492594.png (208KB, 806x802px) Image search: [Google]
1480244492594.png
208KB, 806x802px
>UBs seems to be based on planets (just like the Sun and the Moon were considered planets in the past even if aren't planets anymore just like Solgaleo and Lunala are UBs adapted to our world) and Guzzlord is Pluto, the planet furthest from the Earth (Zygarde) which was considered the center of the solar system in the past
>Zygarde is life, order and the natural evolution, Pluto represent death, chaos, the forced change. At the same time, Zygarde's power (nature energy) is pretty similar to atomic energy, green, powerfull, hidden in the depth of earth, may cause weird evolution or the mutation known as megaevolution (remember ORAS when the nature energy which Groudon and Kyogre use to go to their primal forms created new megastones in Hoenn?), and Pluto also represent the atomic power, that's why the inside of Guzzlord's mouth have that pattern similar to configuration of an atom, representing the atomic power
>Guzzlord and Zygarde are both big draconid monsters
>both Dragon type
>both have great HP stats
>both have a big mouth in the chest
>both are in a similar cave, one in Terminus Cave in Kalos, the other one in Resolution cave in Alola (also its japanese name is End Cave, an obvious paralelism to "terminus")
>>
>both are based on female creatures of european myths:
>"An ala or hala (plural: ale or hali) is a female mythological creature recorded in the folklore of Bulgarians, Macedonians, and Serbs. Ale are considered demons of bad weather whose main purpose is to lead hail-producing thunderclouds in the direction of fields, vineyards, or orchards to destroy the crops, or loot and take them away. EXTREMELY VORACIOUS, ale particularly like to eat children, though their GLUTTONY is not limited to Earth. It is believed they sometimes try devouring the SUN or the MOON, causing ECLIPSES, and that it would mean the end of the world should they succeed."
>"The appearance of an ala is diversely and often vaguely described in folklore. A given ala may look like a BLACK wind, a GIGANTIC CREATURE of indistinct form, a HUGE-MOUTHED, humanlike, or snakelike monster, a female DRAGON, or a raven."
>"While ale are usually hostile towards humans, they do have other POWERFUL ENEMIES that can defeat them, like DRAGONS"."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala_(demon)

It's pretty clear that Guzzlord is a kind of counterpart of Zygarde, but at same time Necrozma has been portrayed as the actual third legendary of Alola and it have other similarities with Zygarde
>Ten Carat Hill shape is also similar to the last room of Terminus Cave
>the form of their bodies
>the relationship with the Z letter
>rainbows
>Necrozma's back is a chaos star, while Zygarde is the Order pokémon

I knew Necrozma was about to show some capacity of absorb UBs, because both Necrozma and Guzzlord fits as Zygarde's rival in the next game so the best rival isn't either Necrozma nor Guzzlord but both at same time. Necrozma is a black hole which absorbs the planets (the UBs, Solgaleo and Lunala included) and it will collide with the guardian of Earth, Zygarde.
>>
File: third legendary progression.png (1MB, 3253x1765px) Image search: [Google]
third legendary progression.png
1MB, 3253x1765px
>Psychic-Rock Necrozma (UB-01 Nihilego)
>Psychic-Bug Necrozma (UB-02 Buzzwole/Pheromosa)
>Psychic-Electric Necrozma (UB-03 Xurkitree)
>Psychic-Steel Necrozma (UB-04 Kartana/Celesteela)
>Psychic-Dragon Necrozma (UB-05 Guzzlord)
>Psychic-Fire Necrozma (unclassified UB Solgaleo)
>Psychic-Dark Necrozma (unclassified UB Lunala)
>>
>>32730156
>>
File: 1490461977924.png (3MB, 900x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1490461977924.png
3MB, 900x1301px
Zygarde will save Alola. Prepare your ass, Necrozma.
>>
File: rainbow Necrozma Zygarde.png (655KB, 790x520px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow Necrozma Zygarde.png
655KB, 790x520px
>>
>>32730130
>>32730142
>>32730156
>>32730158
>>32730177
Listen Lockstin--You were absolutely wrong about Sun and Moon; therefore, why on earth should anyone call you credible now? KYS
>>
File: Reminder the Z.jpg (52KB, 339x389px) Image search: [Google]
Reminder the Z.jpg
52KB, 339x389px
>>32730268
>Rayquaza did nothing in Ruby/Sapphire, why would be different in the complete version of the game (Emerald)?
>perfect Zygarde did nothing in Sun/Moon, why would be different in the complete version of the game (Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)?

Stay mad antiZygardefag
>>
>>32730361
Well, just anti-Lockstin, for being a failure
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Zygarde definitely should have a bigger role this time around
Especially if we get more history about Z-Crystals and Z-Moves

Necrozma, The Ultra Beasts, and Solgaleo/Lunala are gonna get the main focus, but as pointed out here
>>32730130
>>32730142

Zygarde is definitely a piece of that puzzle too, it just depends where they wanna take him story wise
I just want there to atleast be a battle with him this time
>>
>>32730361
This is a strawman if I've ever seen one...rather than defending your rep, Lockstin, you ignorant homosexual, you try and point away from your failure of wrongfully predicting the outcome of Sun and Moon...by pointing to Rayquaza? no, no no...let me anchor you into reality:

>Lockstin/Gnoggin Failed to predict anything right about Sun and Moon before it's release with aeons of garbled and confused misquotations of mythology and history

>Lockstin/Gnoggin will once again fail to predict anything right about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, because if he paid attention to anything in his history class during middle-school, he would have known that history does in fact repeat itself--this scenario being the most revelvant at the moment.

So...my argument still stands: KYS
>>
GF only shoved Zygarde in Kalos because they didn't make a Z version. Don't expect anything else.
>>
>>32729560
Zygarde is not important to Pokémon Ultra Sun, and Pokémon Ultra Moon.
>>
>>32730268
>>32730376
>>32730420

How bad did this man hurt you
>>
>>32730454
Shut up Scott
>>
bump because I'm a Zygardefag
>>
File: 1481086503430.png (465KB, 1024x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1481086503430.png
465KB, 1024x1149px
>>32730118
>>32730130
>>32730142
>Rayquaza deals with extra-terrestrial threats like Deoxys
>Zygarde deals with extra-dimensional threats like the ultra beasts
>>
File: 1491181656144.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491181656144.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>32730118
Are the second and third pic from SM?
>>
>>32731674
ORAS
>>
>>32731699
Oh okay, I thought maybe there was a cool custscene I hadn't seen because I didn't get complete Zygarde yet, but I guess you only get a congrats.
>>
>>32731674
ORAS when the nature energy accumulated by Groudon/Kyogre is released on Hoenn
>>
>>32729560
Alola has no savior in times of peril. Solgaleo/Lunala aren't really saviors. They just came from the ultra-worm hole and the people of Alola just started worshipping them just because. There are the Tapus but lore talks about them getting shit on by Solgaleo/Lunala. So Zygarde has to step in as the true savior of Alola.
>>
File: Zygarde cute.png (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde cute.png
148KB, 500x500px
Reminder that Zygarde is cute and Alola's savior
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.