[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you want X&Y's gameplay, but it had some pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.jpg (74KB, 883x662px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
74KB, 883x662px
Say what you want X&Y's gameplay, but it had some pretty comfy areas. More than S&M at least.
>>
Call me when XY has an aquarium with something actually inside it
>>
>comfy

nice buzzword
>>
>>32728910
Where was that again
>>
>>32728935
what were they supposed to say, aesthetically pleasing?
>>
>>32728910
a nicely decorated area that has no purpose beyond a minute of admiring it doesn't mean shit
come back when an area has cool stuff to see AND do, e.g. goldenrod
>>
>>32728942
I think it was around the back of Grant's gym
>>
>>32728910
B/W2 also had some, if I recall. I really liked that underwater tunnel, and the fact that you could see some pokemon outside it
>>
File: Laverre1.jpg (78KB, 273x446px) Image search: [Google]
Laverre1.jpg
78KB, 273x446px
I absolutely loved Laverre City - that was one of the comfiest areas in the whole game, in my humble opinion
>>
>>32729000
Yeah those 4 mega pixel pokemon were marvelous to look at while passing through once.
>>
>>32728958
That would be adequate

Anyways posting the GOAT aesthetic location
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9X6uXyylJE
>>
>>32729036
The Pokeball factory right next to it completely killed the atmosphere
>>
>>32728910
X and Y had indeed beautiful places. The main theme of Kalos the beautifulness.
>>
>>32728910
>>32728910
I really liked Y because of the minor things like: sitting on chairs and benches, some of them even changing the camera like Santalune City, Couriway Town, etc., Lumiose City catching the french flavour, Roller Skates being a nice addition and a different option to the overly used Bicycle (you can even do tricks on it), Trainer PR Videos even when I can't show to people because everybody moved to SM (this one is mostly a Japanese thing).
>>
>>32728910
>>32728958
>>32729119
Since XY was the first game in the 3DS and the first fully 3D mainline game, they tried extra hard on making it visually attractive, so much so that they even had zones made especially for taking photos next to views that would ''wow'' the player.
>>
>>32728910
Route 8, where you can see the shore below when youre on the cliff, is my favorite place in XY.
Route 6, and Parfum palace is good too. Reflection Cave is nice too, and the fossil cave is a pretty relief after the arduous rhyhorn nonsense to get there
>>
>>32729109
You're right, what the fuck where they thinking?
>>
There's no region more beautiful than Kalos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XEUx4-76Y
>>
>>32728910
it had great potential

annndd fucked it up
>>
File: 1466747526852.jpg (36KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1466747526852.jpg
36KB, 600x476px
>>32729914
agree so fucking much with you man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.