[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/threa d/32189824/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pews.png (385KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
pews.png
385KB, 600x596px
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32189824/
>>
did that get announced before USUM?
>>
File: 1365134039755.jpg (7KB, 125x131px) Image search: [Google]
1365134039755.jpg
7KB, 125x131px
I hope the new pokemon thing is real so we can have autistic "what makes a new generation" arguments all over again.
>>
File: tardy-slowpoke.gif (46KB, 457x384px) Image search: [Google]
tardy-slowpoke.gif
46KB, 457x384px
>>32725726
>>
>>32725754
It dates back to the end of March 2017.
>>
I always found It funny How vp buys into obviously fake leaks, posting hundreds of comments on those threads, while legit leaks like this or starters are branded outright fake or go totalny unnoticed
>>
>>32725947
I mean at the time, I doubt anyone would have believed the new games would be called Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but yeah, I get what you mean.
>>
>>32725726
What the fuck
>>
>>32725755
This gen is blatantly incomplete ad the no national dex makes it more plausible.

Just wisen and admit to yourself that gamefreak sold us half a game
>>
>>32726483
>admit to yourself that gamefreak sold us half a game
That is pretty much what all they did since gen gsc
>>
Reminder that some guy in a random thread posted the entire plot to sun and moon and got like three replies. He even ended it by saying that he didn't want attention and to look at his post after release.

I'm cautious, but I think this might be legit. Not only are the titles the same, but he also mentioned that characters would have different personality traits, which is possible if this is a different universe than the original sun and moon. I hope these are legit because he also mentioned the return of the fucking battle factory. I spent so many hours there in Emerald.

What do you think he means by "not fixing the camera"?
>>
File: 1392426668402.png (600KB, 1372x767px) Image search: [Google]
1392426668402.png
600KB, 1372x767px
>>32726483
just like XY right?
>>
>>32727516
I'm not saying XY are good, but I get a different feeling from them compared to SM. XY didn't have much in it, but that's just because GF is lazy. With SM, it has the foundations for a bunch of content, but it's not included. I think the difference is that SM were rushed as hell and that's why they're so empty.
>>
>>32727511
link?
>>
>>32727530
>SM were rushed as hell
no they purposely made them this way, because no matter what they do it will always be okay as long as Nintendo does it
>>
>aaaaaaaaaaaaand this totally isnt any sort of leaks and don't screen cap let's wait for the game to be announced ;(
>>
>>32727536
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27701800/#27702506
>>
>>32726688
>Implying HGSS aren't complete games when they have the same as GSC and more
Nice meme anyway
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.