[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does there always have to be a box legend? Can't they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Solgaleo-Ultra.png (123KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo-Ultra.png
123KB, 340x340px
Why does there always have to be a box legend? Can't they put something else on the box?
>>
>>32724150
they put starters for RBGYFRLG

i wish they would do that again but then the starterwars would be even worse and further influence what games people get

and then we'd need three versions or else one of the starters would be known as THAT one shitter

i wish they'd just start putting compilations of different mons on the cover

or the two main trainers with all three starters
>>
>>32724150

Legendary Pokémon are awesome
>>
>>32724202
not anymore
they used to be more scarce, less explained, had more mystery, were harder to find, werent handed to you on a plate

now theyre just flashy big powerful toys
>>
>>32724150
Sadly the RBY days are gone. The starters aren't good enough anymore, Suicune was the last Pokemon that wasn't part of some big three to be put on box art.
>>
>>32724207
I agree they should be rare/optional but they should have SOME lore. More like Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. The original Legendary bird trio were so lacking in lore and context they were just boring though.
>>
>>32724241
yes lore is a must thats what makes them interesting
but reminding us of their existence every 5 minutes and spoiling what they look like on the cover and title screen months before release is stupid

Legendaries shouldn't be revealed until after release. Imagine how could it would be for players to discover the new legendaries for the first time. People would be racing to see them first.
>>
These last 2 gens legendaries lacked personality. ORAS May be bad but at least Groudon and Kyogre do their job. I liked so much xerneas and yveltal in terms of design and their theme, but in the end they were so forgettable. Such a shame. Same applies with solgaleo and lunala. I mean its not even hard, just throw some more reference during the Story, make npcs talk about them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.