[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse? Losing your memories, becoming incapable of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

What's worse? Losing your memories, becoming incapable of emotions, or lacking the will to do anything? Let's suppose Azelf doesn't actually make you completely immobile foreever for the sake of fairness.
>>
>>32723643
probably losing memories since it's the only one that hasn't happened yet
>>
>Losing your memories, becoming incapable of emotions, or lacking the will to do anything?
All three.
>>
File: 1496275609341.png (184KB, 414x398px) Image search: [Google]
1496275609341.png
184KB, 414x398px
>>32723649
This. Losing your memories also means you are no longer you.
>>
Lacking the will to do anything.

You can gain new memories and still live a fulfilling life. Being incapable of emotions lets you set your affairs in order, I guess. Without the will to do anything, why have memories or emotions?

Actually if you lack the will to do anything but still have emotions you just fall into despair with no motivation to get out. So it's even worse.
>>
Well I already have a lack of will and very bad memory, as in I can only remember stuff from like 1 to 2 years ago, so I'll go with the emotions
>>
>>32723643
>becoming incapable of emotions, or lacking the will to do anything
Well since the first isn't so far from reality and I already experience the second every day, I'll go with losing my memories.
>>
>>32723649
What if you've already lost some memories, but you don't remember losing them?
>>
>>32723643
I already lack the will to do anything.
No will to get a better job than my current one that I hate, no will to even so much as find out what I'd need to do to enter college.

Losing my memories might be a good thing, it could get rid of the scars that caused me to lose my willpower.

Lacking emotions...could be bad? I wouldn't care either way.

I'd say not having willpower is the worst, easily.
>>
>>32723678
I'm the same way, but I'll go with the memory one so I'm not losing on anything extra.
>>
>>32723643
>Losing your memories
Wouldn't care. My life has been shit. Would be an improvement.
>becoming incapable of emotions
This is already me. I'm so depressed I don't even know if I emote anymore.
>lacking the will to do anything
Yep that's me.
>>
>>32723643
I mean... Can Azelf even do anything to me? If you take away everything from nothing you still have nothing.
>>
>>32723643
Lose will since you'd probably just die.
>>
>>32724769
why are we still here then?
>>
>>32723643
All three combined, quill me now
>>
>>32723643
Does losing your memories also mean you can't retain basic living guidelines either? Because that wouldn't be a fair comparison with the other two either.
>>
File: 1495850857962.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495850857962.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>32723643

Depression is awful, but here you wouldn't even be able to fight it. Fuck that.
>>
>>32723643
I wouldn't mind #1. Can I opt in?
>>
>>32723643
Losing the ability to feel emotions desu
>>
File: 1496227840001.jpg (599KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1496227840001.jpg
599KB, 1200x1713px
>>32723643
>or lacking the will to do anything?
Hey, that's me!
>>
If the entirety of /vp/ touched/looked at/whatever'd all 3 of them you'd have a bunch of depressed people who didn't know where they are.

Only difference being they've finally managed to actually touch/see a Pokemon.
>>
I don't want to lose my memories, they make my identity. Even if I lose emotions or will at least I can hold to that.
>>
>Losing your memories
So I'd get to forget all the embarrasing and dumb shit I did as a kid? Sounds fucking great
>Becoming incapable of emotions
So I'd be able to make logical decisions without emotional bias? Shit, sign me the fuck up
>Lacking the will to do anything
So I'd literally not be able to get anywhere in life no matter how much I wanted it, on account of eternal depression symptoms? That's obviously the worst one. It's a no-brainer 2bh
>>
>>32723643
Even disregarding the part where you're turn immobile because the will drain was so strong you can't even move a muscle, it's still the worst one to me. Not that the others aren't horrible curses too; perhaps losing memory could be a blessing if your life has been absolute dogshit, but yeah.
>>
Losing emotions would mean no more joy and plasure, even out of little things like eating and videogames. Fuck that.
>>
>>32726360
just to suffer.
>>
>>32723666
That's not entirely true. You're still you, without your memories. But you've basically been killed in a sense, and are now reborn as the same person.
>>
>>32723643
Incapable of emotions is easily the worst. You would just be a robot.

Lacking willpower would also suck,

Losing your memories would be fine.
>>
Losing your memories is a terrifying concept. You basically become another person, since your memories and experiences shape you into who you are. Losing that sounds awful.
>>
Do they actually curse anybody in the game? I don't remember.
>>
>>32723643
no change then
>>
Bump because this thread is interesting
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.