[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post legitimately good reasons why you're not playing us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: SunMoon.jpg (56KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
SunMoon.jpg
56KB, 578x327px
Post legitimately good reasons why you're not playing us again right now for preparation for Ultra Sun & Moon, we'll wait
>>
I don't have a 3DS.
>>
>>32723263
There is nothing to prepare for
>>
>>32723263
I got like 4 boxes on competitive battle ready pokes since the X and Y days. I'll be fine.
>>
>>32723263
I'm too lazy to bother

Alternatively, I'd rather focus on drawing shit
>>
>>32723263
I already beat both. That and I started playing Platinum again
>>
I've been tempted to get Sun since both games came out but now I can just play US instead.
>>
Don't wanna do battle tree. Because I can't transform items
>>
I actually did pick up Sun but my 3DS ran out of battery and I don't know where the charger is so now I'm just testing out my new art tablet.
>>
there's no easy entry point for 11.4 systems
>>
>>32723263
Prepare for what? I still have a shitload of other games to play.
>>
>>32723263
I've already played them 3 times. I think that's enough.
>>
>>32723263
So I guess with ultra announced my plans to get back into pokemon with sun and moon is pointless since thell be obsolete in 5 months. Should I get black and white 2 or anyones after them? My last pokemon was black 1.
>>
Why would I play SM when I can wait a bit and play Gold or Silver then after that play Ultra?
>>
>>32723263
dog the new games are just gonna be this again but with some new flavor text why would i burn myself out
>>
>>32723263
Because I'm busy playing a "good" Pokemon game, platunum.
>>
I never beat the elite 4, what's a good team
>>
>>32723263
Because tumblrinas ruined that game with their kukui and gladion worship
>>
>>32723263
those fucking cutscenes
>>
>replaying a game and end up buying the new entry to essentially replay it again

you pokemon cucks are on another of "special" arnt you?
>>
>>32724591
*Fujoshi
And
>Letting others on another site ruin a game for you
You still haven't found the pea under your mattress?
>>
>>32723263
Because >>32723272 and if I were to replay them, it only takes a couple days.
>>
>Paying full price for DLC
Fuck you I'm not doing that, I bet they won't even add endgame. Lazy asses.
>>
>>32723263
10000 FADE TO BLACK CUTSCENES

SMALL AS FUCK REGION

NO EXPLORING

NO FUN SECRETS

TOO EASY

MOST NEW POKEMON ARE SHITTY

TOO MANY OLD POKEMON

TRIALS ARE LAME

FUCKING Z MOVES

FUCKING UBS

TOO MUCH RAILROADING

EVERYONE AND BROTHER IS BLOWING THEIR DICKS TO HAWAIIN ICE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IS

THIS GAME FEELS LIKE A FUCKING DISNEY LAND RIDE INSTEAD OF A MOTHERFUCKING ADVENTURE

FUCK ME
>>
Haven't played you since I beat you.
Nothing to do in game.
Don't feel like restarting and sitting through cutscenes.
>>
>>32724660
This
>>
>>32723274
I bred 35 perfect competitive Pokémon during XY. And another 65 during ORAS.

But so far I've only bred 2 for SM.

I think I burned out.
>>
Why would you replay Sun/Moon now if you're going to play a better version of them later this year?
>>
>>32723263
I haven't beaten it yet so I'm still playing.
Should be ready to fight Hapu on Poni Island soon.
>>
Doing a shiny badge quest through White 2, with my luck I'll be done by Gold and Silver VC release and I'll kill time from there
>>
File: 1492800146309.jpg (92KB, 734x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492800146309.jpg
92KB, 734x720px
>>32723263
I just did. Also,
>Prepare
Prepare how? Get money? I already have money. Playing the prequels doesn't do anything in relation to the upcoming games.
>>
File: sun.jpg (1MB, 1440x1099px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
1MB, 1440x1099px
>>32723263
I just finished you and you were alright. Not as bad as pessimists say, and not as good as storyfags claimed.
But you were pretty decent, worth the $40. Even if I was severely disappointed after looking over the datamine.
Hoping USM are BW2-tier.
>>
>>32723263
The story was most of the ride.
Not enough postgame to keep me invested.
>>
File: 1401832918059.jpg (125KB, 542x530px) Image search: [Google]
1401832918059.jpg
125KB, 542x530px
>game on some level is a rehash of another game
>better replay that game close to release so the rehash feels even less fresh
>>
File: 1476009012133.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476009012133.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>32723263
>playing a game a second time so you can prepare to play it a third time
>>
>USM are almost certainly going to be as easy as every game since X&Y
>Several hours of zero challenge until post-game is available
why go on
>>
>>32723263

because meta game is cancer? why I have to play this game with no any good chances for winning by using my pokemon without boosting my stats and praying for no roar user?
>>
File: sangwoo.png (137KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
sangwoo.png
137KB, 500x474px
>>32723263
Because I've already played through Moon twice, see no reason to replay and and am playing other games right now. Pokemon isn't my entire life.
>>
>>32723263
I'd rather play some romhacks than play a game for the second time in preparation to plaing it third time.
>>
I already got a shiny charm and don't wanna buy a second copy :(
>>
>>32723263
boring af, XY was fun
>>
Im playing Moon at the moment, played Sun at release
>>
>>32723263
I still have yet to play you, so your upgraded versions might actually be fun. Seriously though. It's like waiting a year or so for the Extend versions of any given Blazblue game or Ultimate Mega Super Street Fighter Deluxe Edition instead of purchasing the vanilla versions at launch. Also, unlike most Pokemon fans, I don't feel compelled to play every single game that comes out.
>>
File: 1493763700632.gif (2MB, 630x469px) Image search: [Google]
1493763700632.gif
2MB, 630x469px
>restart the game
>permanently lose the Mewnium and Snorlium
>>
Because it's a garbage game
>>
Let's turn this around:
Give me one legitimately good reason why anyone should bother playing you again when a better version is over the horizon.
>>
File: 1316570609815.png (61KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1316570609815.png
61KB, 235x235px
>>32723263
There's nothing to do in them.
>>
>>32724660
>THIS GAME FEELS LIKE A FUCKING DISNEY LAND RIDE INSTEAD OF A MOTHERFUCKING ADVENTURE
Can't repost this enough, it's even more blatant than B/W.
>>
>>32724660
>too easy

Fuck off. Put exp share off battle style to set and get ready to get your ass handed to you.
>>
After seven months of on and off playing, I finally beat it a few days ago. Wasn't worth it. That last cutscene with credits was absolutely unbearable. The Tapu battle in between wasn't even enough to break how dull everything felt. I have no urge to even put the game back into the 3DS. Game Freak better go all out for US/UM if they want me to be just interested in it.

>>32724660
Basically this, except I don't think most of the new mons are shitty.
>>
>>32723342
Get Black 2, two DS/3DS so you can do the memory link.
>>
>>32726664
Exp share off + no items in battle. Game was still easy as fuck.
>>
>>32724660
>adventure
>pokemon
Pick one. You play a game for autistic 8 year olds.
>>
>>32726851
Wow.
"Do X and Y"
"I did X!"
That's not what he said retard. Who ever uses items?
>>
>>32726257
This. And event stuff. Fucking sick of forgetting why I haven't restarted yet on old games, wiping them and losing fucking everything.
>>
>>32723263

There are better games that are more worthy of my time.
>>
Played them twice already. I do like them but the cutscenes will be too much on the third run.
>>
>>32723263

Lack of new Pokémon introduced in this generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>32723263
Playing USM will be playing SM a second time, so I don't see the point.
>>
>>32723263
I took a break from S/M because even with a nature sync pokemon I could not get Tapu Fini with the nature I wanted and burned myself out on trying. After the US/UM reveal I went back and tried again. Got it on the first try without a nature sync pokemon. Now doing other post game stuff I never got around to.
>>
>>32724660
>cutscenes
Take some adderall and you'll be fine. I heard ADD is tough to deal with, but pretty sure adderall works wonders.

>small as fuck region
Clearly you didn't play the game

>no fun secrets
>too easy
>this entire thing
>doesn't like UB's and z move
So you're just a shitposting retard, gotcha.
>>
>>32726664
>battle style to set
Nice artificial difficulty. Besides the game was already meant to be played without exp share and all set battle style does is make a it a pain in the ass to train, it barely makes it difficult at all unless you're a shitter.
>>
I've literally done EVERYTHING!
>>
>>32723263
I usually replay a pokemon game because I like to use a different starter and team, but this generation's starters were terrible. I'll probably buy the new ones, but I'm going to release the starter as soon as possible.
>>
The game is just bad, it's barely polished,desu.
Aso, the game it's just rushed, the Alola region is ugly and small.
It's just a mediocre game, and i doubt USUM can change that
>>
>>32727738
This.

Personally Alola just feels like they jumped the shark a bit. I especially don't see how people have a problem with XY after how different and sparse SM feels
>>
>>32723277
Can you then please draw a big fat turd and post it please?
>>
>>32727738
I agree with this post, Alola and SM are just bad and rushed.
XY where mediocre, but at least they where fun, unlike SM that are directly boring.

I wish we got another game like HGSS,Platinum,BW2 or Emerald, but after GEN V, Pokemon is boring
>>
>>32727738
I disagree with this post.
>>
>>32727980
He's righ,SM are shit
>>
>>32723263
I have a convention coming up so I need to focus on making artwork so I have prints to sell. Also I don't feel like wasting my time reading for 20 minutes after every hour of playing dating simulator with a few Pokemon thrown in.
>>
File: 1475862929313.png (67KB, 225x204px) Image search: [Google]
1475862929313.png
67KB, 225x204px
>>32723263
Because I just finished my second playthrough two weeks ago.

The Alolan Pokemon are mostly great, so I had a pretty nice time making a new team.. It was also pretty easy making that team, since I had a lot of great options for each type. I picked Primarina this time as the starter.
The cutscenes were fun even on my second time through. Because I knew what was going to happen, it gave me a new perspective on everything that happened, which made feel new. Also helped notice some nice foreshadowing that I missed last time. Already being attached to the characters this time, I enjoyed my interactions with them a lot more.
The region was also lovely. The atmosphere and the overall rural setting was refreshing. Everything looked just beautiful, which made exploring the region a second time around just as fun.

On my first playthrough, because everything was new, I didn't get to fully appreciate the minor changes that made immersion easier, so I came to like them a lot more this time around. I had fun, simply put. Looking forward to see how USM improves all of this.
>>
>>32728327
>my interactions with them

Stopped reading there.
>>
i just bought a 2ds a month ago
the reveal was like christmas
ive saved so much money not buying a switch lmao

im just training breeding trading pokemon til usum drops
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.