[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there an outrage when Pokemon Black and White 2 were only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: latest-1.jpg (66KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
66KB, 460x207px
Was there an outrage when Pokemon Black and White 2 were only released to the DS?
>>
yes

>2012 was 5 years ago
fuck
>>
>>32722628
Yes, but it wasn't nearly as autistic as the response to this whole affair we got going on with stars.
>>
Of course there was and there were as many people yelling "3DSFAGS BTFO" as there are people yelling "SWITCHFAGS BTFO" now
>>
The specs difference between 3ds to switch is much much much much larger than DS to 3ds.

Honestly I know nintendo isn't known for specs but there isn't a bigger leap in any fashion than 3ds to switch.

3ds is not even PSP level it's ancient
>>
>>32722628
No. Fans knew that pokémon had at least one more gen 5 game before jumping to 3Ds.

If you have a 3Ds there's no reason for you to complain about getting more games, so the USUM butthurt is from Switch users. They're stupid if they think GF is ready for Switch. They would make a really shitty pokémon game with such little time. BoTW had 3 years of development and changes.
>>
>>32722727
Zelda was 6 years
>>
it seems the majority of /vp/ believed the switch would never get a mainline game to begin with and now that another game is released on 3DS they're up in arms that it didn't happen

honestly I hope it doesn't anyway, we need a real handheld to succeed it
>>
>>32722738
Didn't knew that it was 6, desu, but I'm not surprised.
>>
Yes. Not nearly as big as this one, though. Most were glad that they didn't have to buy a 3DS yet.
>>
>>32722774
Most of 2014 E3 Nintendo was for zelda wii u that was years ago. They game was in development much before that
>>
>>32722628
>let's release a game on a console/handheld that has yet to come out and only has like 4 games announced right now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.