[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obviously the Switch doesn't have dual screens, but what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Poketch2.png (45KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Poketch2.png
45KB, 250x172px
Obviously the Switch doesn't have dual screens, but what if Sinnoh remakes on the Switch came with a real life Poketch that linked up to the system and served the same purpose as the bottom screen in the original games?
>>
the Pokétch will become an overlay on a corner of the screen

or it will be a companion app on your phone
>>
>>32719006
Phone apps son.
If the don't want to then every important aspect can be put on one screen.
>>
bring it up with select, put it in the corner with another button
>>
It's not going to be on the switch.
Problem solved
>>
File: Poketch2.png (2MB, 2560x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Poketch2.png
2MB, 2560x1760px
>thumbnail
God damn it, OP.
>>
>>32719045
Then Pokémon is dying with the 3DS.
Alternate solutions.
>>
File: Pokétch.png (280KB, 604x287px) Image search: [Google]
Pokétch.png
280KB, 604x287px
Would you prefer the Diamond and Pearl design if it had the back and forward buttons like the Platinum design?
>>
>>32719045
The Switch is a hybrid console: it's both a home console and a portable or handheld console.

This is not debatable. Is it perfect? Heck no, it's the first release. But the separation of portable and home consoles is a thing of the past.
>>
>>32719045
>wanting Nintendo to split their development over two consoles again
Unless you're one of those people that literally only play Pokemon, the Switch merging both platforms together is a good thing.
>>
>>32719064
It'll probably get a redesign to look more like an Apple Watch or something, with just a touch screen and no buttons
>>
Phone app sounds cool I guess
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.