[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post legitimately good reasons why you haven't pre-ordered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: PokemonUltraSunMoon.jpg (70KB, 717x404px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonUltraSunMoon.jpg
70KB, 717x404px
Post legitimately good reasons why you haven't pre-ordered or not planning on pre-ordering. Even Amazon is giving a 20% discount on the pre-orders.

What're your bullshit excuse(s)?
>>
>>32718558
I will pre-order it

By the by: what are those green lights in the background?

Are they implying its Perfect Zygarde forming?
>>
>>32718558
I want to play them first before I commit to buying them. I made that mistake with Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32718558
I want to leave the house once in a while.
>>
>>32718558
My 3DS is broken and errors if it stays in the 3DS menu too long or tries to stay any software.

DS games are fine though and don't cause my system to pick up if I play them, for whatever reason.
>>
>>32718558
Waiting for that Day -11 .cia, like I did with SM.
>>
>>32718558
I have no 3DS
>>
I don't give money to jews, so I bought the console and use CIAngel and Freeshop.
>>
3DS games are free, anon.
Though I'll probably buy one since I'm looking to put together a collection of all the games.
>>
>>32718558
We know pretty much nothing about it. Why are pokefags so quick to deepthroat gamefreak?
>>
>>32718558
Firstly fuck pre ordering anything from Amazon epsically a video game releasing on a Friday. 1 delay and your fuck in holiday season

Secondly we know nothing about the game
>>
>>32718558
I don't buy remakes.
>>
>>32718558
>pre-ordering a game you literally know nothing about aside from the names
People like you are the reason why video games in general are going to shit. You don't care about quality as long as it has a familiar brand name slapped onto it. Sun/Moon weren't amazing games to begin with and if these new games add very little to the original games then there is absolutely no reason to buy them or even pirate them. The only sensible thing to do is wait until more information is released and then make an informed decision on whether to buy them.
>>
>>32718558
Because I fucking hate nuPokemon.
>>
Because I don't have enough money to buy video games at the moment and I haven't beaten Sun yet. I'll probably buy it at launch because so far I like Pokemon Sun. And we don't have any info on the game anyway.
>>
>>32718558
i'm waiting until the games inevitably leak a week or two before official release. if it still doesn't have simple features like the national dex, im done with the series
>>
>>32718558

if they don't make the current online competitions nice [it's fucking cancer] then I see no reason to buy it... get real GF you fucked up with your bullshit stats
>>
>>32718558
Have to see what they put out for the demo and e3
>>
>>32718558
why is there shit like this when we know absolutely NOTHING about these fucking games other than the title and that they have a "new story" and new mons?

neck urself.
>>
>>32718558
SM were terrible games and this has is going to have less than a year of development.
>>
>>32719037
First point ok. 2nd point is nowhere near the truth.

You think they start making the next game the day after sun and moon releases? That's not how it works
>>
>>32719065
>You think they start making the next game the day after sun and moon releases? That's not how it works
And do you honestly believe that GF only had one game in development?
There was clearly overlaps for ORAS, Tembo, SM and the bank updates not to mention the fixes and updates for the games themselves.
>>
>>32718558
I will not buy Generation 7 game until the Gen is over and dead because I don't want to have to buy an updated version of a game I JUST bought less than 1 year ago.
>>
>>32719037
SM were terrible yes. This is a DLC fix of SM for the full price.
The entire game is complete. The maps, the models, the animations, the engine. It's all done. All they have to do is change the story a little bit, add some more legendaries. It won't take a year to add that. And people will eat that shit up.
>>
>>32719065
Obviously the game technically started development whenever Sun/Moon started development, but the point is that they only have an additional year of development on top of the original games. In comparison, Yellow, Emerald, Platinum and Black 2/White 2 all came out two years after the original games and games were a lot quicker to develop for the older consoles compared to the newer consoles.
>>
>Giving more money to GF after the shitshow that was S/M

I guess having standards is my "bullshit excuse".
>>
>>32719126
>This is a DLC fix of SM for the full price.
Which is another reason.
This shouldn't be full price.
>>
>>32718558
Why would I preorder it when I can play the .cia 11 days before the release date
>>
>>32719037
It's another one of these retards who think games can only be developed one at a time.
>>
>>32718558
Prime members always get a 20% discount on new game releases. Why exactly should that be an incentive to preorder a game we know absolutely nothing about?
>>
>>32718558
Waiting for preorder bonuses.
>>
>>32719163
The irony.
They aren't going to start development of the game during SM's dev time because they need to use it as a base. If the did such a thing it would only cause confusion and miscommunication between the teams.
And again >>32719090
>>
>>32719196
You realize emerald and fr/lg released same year with shit ton of features.

They have different delvopment teams
>>
>>32719226
Yeah because Emerald is totally a third version for FRLG.

>They have different delvopment teams
Learn to read retard.
>>
>>32718558
I'm waiting to see what the games offer and if it's even worth getting.
>>
>>32719196
>because they need to use it as a base
so your argument is that a year isn't enough from an already finished base? tippity toppity kek
>>
>>32719226
>anon says it would cause confusion and miscommunication between the teams
>Durr dey haf difrent teams!
>>
>>32718558
I don't know if I'd want Sun or Moon yet, since my main motivator for getting Sun was Solgaleo, which I now have, it's up to other, unknown differences to decide which one of these two I want to get.
>>
>>32719259
>so your argument is that a year isn't enough from an already finished base?
Less than a year anon unless you're one of those idiots that believe that they work on games right up to the release date. Also, Sun and Moon wasn't a finished game by any means.
And if you hadn't noticed every other generation had at least one full year of development.

You Alolasomes are truly the worst group on /vp/.
>>
>>32719226
>You realize emerald and fr/lg released same year with shit ton of features.
What the fuck does frlg have to do with anything?
>>
File: 1486146085156.png (70KB, 382x410px) Image search: [Google]
1486146085156.png
70KB, 382x410px
>>32718558
Not looking forward to 20 minute unskippable cutscenes running at 10fps again.
>>
File: (lolmicaiah.png (342KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
(lolmicaiah.png
342KB, 750x750px
>>32718558
Freeshop and CIAs offer better prices than Amazon.
>>
>>32719318
You just said game freak can't work on 2 games at time.

Btw most games are finish much before there release.

Manfucating the carts and promotion. It's a long process
>>
File: IMG_2947.png (137KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2947.png
137KB, 500x474px
>>32718558
I'm pre-ordering once we have more information. I always buy physical copies of Pokemon games, but I'm gonna play the cia when it leaks like I did with S&M.

>2017
>not having a hacked 3DS
>>
File: 1490915546287.gif (2MB, 456x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490915546287.gif
2MB, 456x240px
I don't know anything about it enough to feel anything but paranoid suspicion as of right now.
They're already making a 2.0 to a 7 month old game and present it with a 40 second teaser at the end of a fucking Direct presentation. THIS got overshadowed by Pokken 2: Rerelease Boogaloo.

I'm very suspicious. I don't buy things I don't know will be good. And after the releases of X, Omega Ruby and Moon, I'm actually unsure that one of my favourite franchises will deliver again.
>>
>>32719340
>not having a hacked 3DS
>going through all the trouble when I just don't give a fuck and just use it to play games I bought
>>
>>32718558
freeShop.
>>
>>32719334
>You just said game freak can't work on 2 games at time.
One, I'm not that anon.
Two, frlg isn't a base for Emerald you dumbass they're two separate games.
Three, Emerald didn't even have that many
>Btw most games are finish much before there release.
And this is why you don't talk to the fucking mentally challenged.
Sun and Moon WAS NOT FINISHED before it went gold to begin with and that would also apply to USM you fuckwit.
>>
>>32719375
>all the trouble
>a five minute process
k
>>
>>32719405
many changes*
Oh and it's a sprite based game too half things like changing the color of meteor falls is a god damn shoop away.
>>
>>32719375
Sounds like you need to branch out and try some new games, Anon.
>>
>>32719411
Still not worth it

>>32719427
But I'm quite happy with the games I do have
What considerable reason could hacking my 3DS give me that I couldn't get otherwise?
>>
>>32719304
>unless you're one of those idiots that believe that they work on games right up to the release date.
But that's what you're doing right now, anon.
>>
>>32718558

because I didn't know
>>
Because I'm a poorfag who just found out about Witcher 3 and plan to get it before a game that doesn't get released for several months. I will get one of those games too though and I will enjoy it just like I did with Moon. Besides, the only place around here to pre-order shit was in a mall that got sold so the Gamestop is gone and I don't buy things online
>>
>>32719652
>But that's what you're doing right now, anon.
You don't have a strong grasp of english do you.
I'm not sure you fully comprehend what you've been saying let alone what's being said to you.

Let me put it clearly
USM also needs to be finished long before the release date
>>
>>32718558
I´m poor so I need to saving since yesterday
>>
>>32718558
Haven't even played the originals. Still waiting for Pokebank to be cross compatible.
>>
>>32719163
If USUM was developed alongside SM, that makes it much worse.
>>
>>32719767
>Still waiting for Pokebank to be cross compatible.
What did you mean by this?
>>
Until i know there's actually a big difference between the newer games and SM.
It's going to take a lot for me to be interested. But it still being on the 3DS I don't have high hopes, that thing can only handle so much.
>>
File: DAoWpW8XsAAYJaO.jpg (222KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAoWpW8XsAAYJaO.jpg
222KB, 1200x1200px
>>32718558
I get my paycheck tomorrow and I have other shit to pre-order.
>>
>>32719767
>Still waiting for Pokebank to be cross compatible.
Anon...
>>
>>32718558
I already have that game.
>>
>>32719145
This situation reminds me of DMC3. It was 40$ at launch. Then, one year (and a half, I think) later, they released the special edition, which was basically DLC. It included a new campaign, tweaks and new fights. Wanna guess how that costed at launch? 20$. And this was PS2, there was no DLC at that time, but, unlike Game Freak, they released and updated version of the same game one year before... But at half the price of the original, with at least 1.5 times the content.
>>
>>32718558
I haven't pre-ordered it yet, because it's 5 months from release and it's not like it's selling out. I'll probably do it later though, or just wait because they'll probably have a special editon/dual pack. Hope they have a decently priced dual pack to get for me and my little bro.
>>
I'm waiting to see the legendary exclusive so I can finish my Gen 7 living dex. It's looking like it'll be the same (I got Sun so I guess I'll be getting Ultra Moon) but I want to that to be confirmed before I buy it
>>
>>32718828
>I bought the console
too late, (((they))) already got you
>>
>>32718558
Waiting to see if there's a bundle or something. That and
>>32718817
>>
>>32718558
I am poor
>>
>>32718558
>Even Amazon is giving a 20% discount on the pre-orders.

Only for Prime members, you mong.
>>
>>32718558
I usually do it a couple months on advance but right now is too early. I'll probably order them at the Gamestop on base like I did last time.
>>
>>32718558
>Even Amazon is giving a 20% discount on the pre-orders.

i can get a 100% discount
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.