[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post and rate (I'll rate latter). You can also give oth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: dreamlike.png (19KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
dreamlike.png
19KB, 256x168px
Post and rate (I'll rate latter). You can also give other info if you want.

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llO4PINy2e8
Shouldermon: Shedinja
Strategy: Plays it slow and defensive. Keeps looking for opportunities to safely set up Megabro.
>>
File: 000.png (33KB, 431x110px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
33KB, 431x110px
Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSwIRp75pI
Shouldermon: Meloetta
Strategy: I don't I just use my favorites

>>32717360
It's pretty good, but I'm not a big fan of your party
>>
>>32717608
how do you add sprites to the trainer? Is it custom or a feature on the site?
>>
File: download.png (54KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
54KB, 245x171px
>Battle theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVRXp8E6tE
>Shouldermon:
Shiny murkrow
>Strategy:
Confuses and annoys opponent with status moves. Murkrow knows perish song and mean look with a focus sash and max speed. Sableye is mega (couldn't include mega sprite on the card without ruining A E S T H E T I C)
>Encounter in-game:
Player would encounter shiny murkrow in the overworld in a forest or some other remote location. If the player interacted with murkrow, they would get the notification "MURKROW began to sing a strange tune!". The player then sees the Jester a few tiles behind them, and the battle commences.
>>
>>32717946
is me, let me rate others
>>32717360
good taste in bro, but bland overall
>>32717608
shitty taste but at least yours has an overall concurrent theme
>>
File: trainercard-Zane.png (17KB, 246x172px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Zane.png
17KB, 246x172px
>Trainer Info

Born in Unova, travels other regions

>Strategy
Hit em hard
>"Followingmon"
Riolu, soon to be lucario, he does have lucarionite, assuming it's just a stone

>Battle Theme
https://youtu.be/cKqRMfquvgY
>>
>>32718259
Forgot to mention
>Egg hatches into eevee, and evolves into Jolteon
>*Actual Strategy
Speedy hard hitting mons, set up a few status moves on a few Mons
>>
>>32718259
please respond to others
>>
>>32718352
I know but for some reason 4chan would think its spam
>>
>>32717360
Very interesting mons, like it!
>>32717608
Love the singing theme
>>32717946
I like the theme, but why not alakazam, or maybe even mime jr
>>
>>32718483
if we don't think the anime threads are spam we wouldn't think your participation in a thread is spam
>>
>>32718599
Alakazam is to overused but mr. mime would be a good addition instead of slowbro or someone
>>
>>32718637(same guy)
too*
>>
File: download.png (61KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
61KB, 245x171px
>>32717360
5/6, very good quality team of bros. I dig.
>>32717608
Also 5/6, would be 6/6 If not for #2starters
>>32717946
4/6, too much shiny for me. Great color scheme though
>>32718259
4/6, what's in the egg bro?

>Battle Theme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_OPxXqoX4
>Hometown
Snowpoint City
>Shouldermon
None but Gengar has a habit of not staying in his ball and causing trouble.
>Strategy
Unorthodox and unpredictable.
>>
OP here

>>32717608
not my style
>>32717946
I really like this one
>>32718259
3/6 nice picks.
>>32718775
5/6 pretty good.
>>
File: L.png (21KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
21KB, 245x171px
>Trainer info
Go around the world doing contest and sometimes gyms
From Sootopolis that's why the badges are like that

>Battle Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMEpxP6gYg
watching him in the anime made me fall in love with the theme

Shouldermon:
Floette

Strategy: Team is for contests and battles, but in battles my team tries to look as beautiful as possible while dealing devastating blows

>>32717360
You're team would be annoying to go against

>>32717608
Nice party theme

>>32717946
Also annoying
>>
>>32718775
I'm thinking of making Hypno not shiny. Yellow is in the color scheme anyway so I might remove the shininess on the hypno. Will post revised card when another trainer card thread rolls around.
>>
>>32718775
3/6, type consistency is awkward and I hate UB's. Also the theme/personality of the team doesn't go with the type. It would go with ghost type more I feel.
>>32718802
5/6
I like the theme and I think it's consistent with every member but swampert.
>>
File: trainercard-Reeves.png (18KB, 246x172px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Reeves.png
18KB, 246x172px
>Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLj143lxVk&t
I know its an existing theme, but I really like Gladions theme.

>Followmon
Sableye

>Strategy
Use Arbok to get poison spreading and some wrap chip damage if needed. Espeon is there to confuse and add some protection for Sableye who is my tank. Persian is my main sweeper while Rhydon and Feraligatr are my beef boys.

>Trainer info
Likes hanging out with his pokemon, would encounter in victory road caves or in post game just loafing around.

>Hometown
Mahogany Town
>>
>>32719825
>Didn't rate anyone
Fuck off
>>
>>32719834
I am doing it now, I just didnt want walls of text
>>
>>32717946
Looks like an annoying team to fight, and I like the sprite. Too many shiny mons for me though 4/6
>>32718259
I like the choice of mons, whats in the egg? 5/6

>>32718775
Not a fan of UBs, teams a little to edgy for me 3/6

>>32718802
I like the contest theme, I like the Swampert but he feels out of place for some reason 5/6

>>32719825
This is me, I just broke it up so there wasn't 50 lines of my bullshit
>>
>>32719898
In the egg is an eevee I put it under my card
>>
Didn't we have one of these yesterday? Either way I love me some trainer card autism so let's go.

>Battle Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f27LYiRjRNA

Megaman has the most dope ass music and you're wrong if you disagree

>Shouldermon:
Misdreavus

>Strategy:

If we're talking battle, then Phanpy and Misdreavus are evolved.

Open up with Mismagius to cripple the other team with confuse ray and thunder wave/will-o-wisp then stab at them with Hex for as long as possible. Minior and Donphan are both on the "set up then attack" strategy. Raichu and Infernape just go in and try to do as much damage as possible, and Leafeon mixes it up with Yawn but otherwise is another attacker, but with a lot of defense. As in "fuck your physical SE attacks" defense. I'm not a particularly subtle man.

>Game NPC Encounter:

Probably find me randomly in caves/fields around the region looking for adventure or just relaxing, and either team up to do some quick exploration like the stat trainers in Sinnoh or just straigth up battle. Beat me somewhere and I'll show up elsewhere in the next day maybe, and probably do something like Cynthia where I tell you a quick myth about the area or the region before fucking off. I fucking love mythology. If found in a city, would probably say something about how the people in that city in particular behave and how they compare to different places.
>>32719825
Edgy/10 but I like the variety, and not a lot of people put Arbok and Persian on their teams. Nice taste. And nice taste in music, too, Gladion has one of the most fun battle themes.

>>32718802
I'm really not a fan of Aegislash, but Milotic and Floette are both good and great for contests. Not sure how Swampert would look beautiful but it'd be fun to see you pulling it off. Nice.

>That theme

Funkyasfuck/10 would jam out to.

>>32718775
>Megaman theme
Brother.

I'm not going to lie, I'm not too big a fan of anything on your team except Silvally, but I can dig. What's the last one?
>>
File: trainercard-Sonny.png (25KB, 248x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Sonny.png
25KB, 248x171px
>>32720228

>Forgot the fucking card

I'm an idiot.
>>
>>32720244
>leafeon and Raichu

I love this team, Leafeon always feels like the forgotten eeveelution to me and I am glad someone else love it.
>>
>>32720267

Nigga, Leafeon not only is my favorite eeveelution, it's my favorite pokemon. I fell in love with the little fucker in Platinum because of the sheer in-game balk that 130 defense gave him.

As for Raichu, using it in Fire Red and giving it Mega Kick has maybe been one of the most satisfying things I've done in pokemon yet. I should really use it again, too bad A-Raichu is the only option.
>>
File: trainercard-Blurn.png (38KB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Blurn.png
38KB, 256x169px
Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHeuR_bC9GM

Shouldermon: Mawile

Strategy: Mawile uses swords dance to keep her attack going up, carefully uses Granbull to tank hits, and especially has moves to take out the most common fire type users to stop them from setup, then swipe them all with mega mawile, if by any ocasion Mawile looses, bring out Togekiss or Azumarill to fill in in order to take care of the rest
Overall its not really much of a team, but its a fairy type themed team, made before gen 7 so not too shabby
>>
File: IMG_2590.png (24KB, 248x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2590.png
24KB, 248x171px
>>32718775
4/6
>>32718259
5/6
>>32719825
5/6

I wish there was a sprite for buzzwole and silvally both of them would be on there but i hate the 3d
>>
File: trainercard-Cole 2017.png (35KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Cole 2017.png
35KB, 245x171px
:)
>>
>>32722922
Nice team, I like the drowzee, I think he is cool but gets overshadowed by alakazam all the time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.