[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would these two have been better rivals than Shauna, Trevor,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Would these two have been better rivals than Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, and Serena/Calem?
>>
>>32716948
Fuck off pathetic amourcuck
>>
Yes, a Wingull would have been a better rival
>>
>>32716948
Fuck no, I hate dexio and sina and everything they stand for.
>>
File: 1480789614626.png (71KB, 480x640px)
1480789614626.png
71KB, 480x640px
>>32717014
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>32718300
>everything I don't like is /pol/
Notto dissu meimu agen
>>
>>32717014
What did they do wrong anon ?
They litterally have no impact whatsoever in XY so I don't really see a reason of hating them ?
>>
>>32718422
>They litterally have no impact whatsoever in XY
That's exactly what they did wrong.
Every time you get to a new part of Kalos it's "Hey! Do you remember us? Yeah, we're great right? Mega Evolution is so great, and so is Sycamore! Oh, by the way, let's upgrade your dex!".
But the worst part was their cringey excuse for costumes during the flare arc.
And now they're back in Alola with "Hey, random stranger! Did you know about Zygarde? No? Well, have this Zygarde cube! We don't know what it does either! Oh, by the way, did we tell you about Mega Evolution and Sycamore yet? No? Well, let's have a battle in front of the only location worth grinding at!"
>>
>>32718451
>XY
>zygarde cube
>>
>>32718451
>That Mega Alakazam had really good coverage.
They fucking know how to create good fights. That fight only proves Game Freak doesn't want to really try to create decent encounters in the main portion of the game which is why most people want post game to have more substance.
>>
>>32718493
Reading comprehension much? I just added that part since their cameo in Alola made me hate them more.
>>
>>32718451
>le cringe xD

No surprise that Redditors hate anything the bandwagon tells them to. I bet gens 4 and 5 are your favorites, and you count yourself as a patrician oldfag because you played HGSS.
>>
>>32718537
>projecting this much
Gen4 and HGSS are my favourites, yes, but I dislike gen5 and oldfag != old player.
>>
>>32716948

They have more personality in SM than they ever did in XY and that's pretty sad.
>>
They would have been great gym leaders
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.