[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>silver and gold VC release (no crystal) >we won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>silver and gold VC release (no crystal)
>we won't get emerald

I hate GF so much
>>
>playing those games anyways when emulators are a thing
>>
>>32715326
Crystal comes a year after :^)
>>
>>32715483
it's the thought of it that pisses me off, an entire new generation of kids will think gen 3 is trash because all they'll play is R/S
>>
>>32715501
While Emerald is a better game, it's not that much worse. People on /vp/ overstate the difference because they're autistic.
>>
>>32715508
the difference between R/S and emerald is pretty fucking big, the only expansion that's about as big of a jump in quality is B2/W2
>>
>>32715326
Just inject the ROM as VC faggot. I played through Crystal on the thing fucking ages ago and transferred my Pokemon to SM with PKHeX. You could do the same with all the GBA Pokemon too.
>>
>>32715511
Ruby/Sapphire may be rendered obselete by Emerald but they're not awful. The biggest difference between Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald is the Battle Frontier and that's a complete RNG-fest unless you want to deal with Emerald's archaic breeding mechanics.
>>
>>32715501
>an entire new generation of kids will think gen 3 is trash because all they'll play is R/S
Kids emulate Emerald on the phones.
R/S isn't going to be on the eShop because there's no GBA VC.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.