[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reveal trailer was rather poor with it being simply mixed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Cute_fd65cf_5417910.png (188KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_fd65cf_5417910.png
188KB, 500x387px
The reveal trailer was rather poor with it being simply mixed into the big Pokken trailer and it was very short.

Do you think we can expect the more hyped trailer at E3? With few more scenes?

Its only 5 months, they cant waste time so i suspect the promo campaign cant be slow paced (as it was last year between the February reveal and May)

Pic unrelated
>>
>>32714926
Baby's first secondary hype season
>>
File: ngbbs41f6383550ac0.jpg (29KB, 349x260px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs41f6383550ac0.jpg
29KB, 349x260px
>>32714960
Hahahaha no
>>
>>32714926
At least pretend this isn't your first time. Do you know how little they showed when they revealed SM? They showed practically nothing but themselves. Compared to that, they at least showed some gameplay this time.
>>
>>32715119
Yeah but that was when they had 9 months of promotion left. We're sitting at 5 now plus as i said. It wasnt even proper Ultra Sun/Moon reveal, rather it was a part of Pokken direct (which was the focus for like 5 minutes or more)

Besides if you forgot GF these days reveals everything just like they did for ORAS and SM. That means the campaign will be either packed or they dont have much new to show
>>
>>32715145
>that was when they had 9 months of promotion left
Because there was enough to reveal for 9 months. Including Alolan forms, they had 100+ Pokemon, plus the characters, the evil teams, Z-moves, Refresh and Customization and all sorts of shit to reveal. Now they have.
>>
They can't reveal much because the game won't contain much.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.