[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize they stopped trying? They haven't made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Game-freak-logo.jpg (39KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
Game-freak-logo.jpg
39KB, 605x454px
When did you realize they stopped trying? They haven't made a single good game after the DS era.
>>
I bet even Game Freak itself wants to do more non-Pokémon games but Nintendo at TPC tells them to make more because money.
>>
>>32713288
>They have never made a single good game
FTFY
>>
Like all devs they got greedy and let teh money get to their head.It happens to them all Bethesda, Crytek ,Bioware, Insomiac etc

Naughty Dog is the only developer that has never releases a bad game
>>
>>32713288
I knew since XY. I tried to tell myself that gen 6 was just bad, and that the next ones were gonna be better. I almost told myself I was just getting older. No more!! SM were terrible!!
>>
>>32713299
>>>/v/
>>
>>32713305
Bethesda is ok. I'm not a big GTA fan...
>>
>>32713326
>Bethesda
>GTA
wut
>>
>>32713305
Except for all of them. Why would I want Tomb Raider without polygonal tits? Nathan Drake a shit.
>>
>>32713352
Because Drake is a very likeable dude. Nu Lara doesn't even have big tatas and she's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>32713297
They can just leave and gamble on their next meals with their own IP. I'm sure all of Japan would lineup to be the next Pokemon devs.
>>
File: 1399482271592.jpg (262KB, 800x731px) Image search: [Google]
1399482271592.jpg
262KB, 800x731px
<-Right here.

XY at the time at least had the excuse of being the very first full 3D game, but this?
>>
>>32713652
3DS is bad hardware for Pokémon, it can't handle the models
>>
>>32713669
It was GF's choice to make fuckhuge models for a 240p console and roll with it for two full generations
>>
>>32713305
>Naughty Dog is the only developer that has never releases a bad movie

Fixed that for you
>>
>>32713687
and now they don't need to make them again for the Switch
>>
>>32713352
uncharted 2 alone was better than the entire tomb raider franchise
>>
>>32713694
no pokemon for switch

its gonna be on the 4ds whenever the fuck that comes out(if the switch is anything to go by its going to be weak as shit)
>>
>>32713297
>>32713412
they already made a game that isnt pokemon retards
>>
>>32713735
there is not going to be a 3DS successor when there's the Switch

you must be new to Nintendo
>>
>>32713763
learn to read, we all know Game Freak made games before Pokémon was even a thing and before you were even born
>>
>>32713764
it aint the switch they already clarified that a handheld successor is in the works and it aint the switch
>>
>>32713795
lol must be good to live with such naivety
>>
>>32713288
When ORAS released.
>>
>>32713774
they recently made a game
>>
>>32713795
sauce?
>>
>>32713288
ORAS was the first that I found really lazy and disappointing. I felt like they at least tried to do cool stuff with XY, even if it didn't pay off that well. ORAS was just a "we want to release a game this year, what's the most money we can make for as little effort as possible?"
>>
>>32713687
>for a 240p console

with xl version...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.