[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon you want in the new Alola Dex I think they definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Pokemon you want in the new Alola Dex

I think they definitely need to add Bellossom, Solrock, Lunatone, Krabby, Camerupt, Volcarona, Pyroar, Barbarcle, Ludicolo, Seel, Heliolisk
Just to name a few

In terms of legendaries, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Heatran would fit the setting well but I hope they pull an ORAS and put all of them in

Who do you think should go in and where?
>>
Buizel would be nice.
>>
>>32711066
Heracross
>>
>Solrock as Ultra Moon exclusive
>Lunatone as Ultra Sun exclusive
:^)
>>
>>32711066
Since we're getting gen 2 on VC I doubt they'll add in gen 2 legendaries but considering there's that movie coming out with clear pandering to gen 4 I wouldn't doubt that after beating the main story you get a gen 4 starter
>>
>>32711066
Rotom
>>
>>32711134
I feel like we're gonna have a choice of one of every starter like HGSS and ORAS gave us, just to help complete the dex in one generation like we usually have

Cynthia could you the Sinnoh starters, Steven can come back for Hoenn, etc.

It'd be super neat if Red and Blue were the ones who gave you Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle. Bring it full circle
>>
>>32711066
fuck the alola dex. i want the national dex or no buy
>>
>>32711066
Tropius
>>
>>32711202
desu I hope the Alola dex IS the National Dex
EVERY single pokemon obtainable split between Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Its the last game of Gen 7 and on the 3DS as a whole, so I hope they go all out
>>
It could actually work out
Melemele - 150
Akala - 150
Ula Ula - 200
Poni - 200

That leaves 300 which can go to post game islands

It does feel like a lot but it could work depending on how they distribute them, especially if they have things like the friend safari, swarms, island scan, pokeradar, etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.