[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ORAS are the best Pokemon games to date, why do you stupid faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

ORAS are the best Pokemon games to date, why do you stupid faggots enjoy being so damn contrarian? How does it benefit you faggots?
>>
File: 1477204295549.png (430KB, 2500x2078px) Image search: [Google]
1477204295549.png
430KB, 2500x2078px
>>32709743
stop making us who actually like ORAS look bad. It's far from perfect but it's still a fine game.
>>
Hoennbabbies have the worst taste and this place is infested with them
>>
>>32709755
I never said it was perfect, I said that ORAS are the best games to date senpai.
>>
>>32709743
They wouldn't be hated as much if we hadn't spent 2 fucking years on those games.
>>
The people on this board have so little going on in their lives the only thing they have to brag about is what games they like. They think going on and on about how much they hate that stuff they're supposed to hate makes them fit in and gives them a superior image. It really just makes them miserable autists though.
>>
>>32709743
it has such good qol features. ESSENTIAL features stripped out for no reason. i won't be buying the new games until it gets leaked a week beforehand and confirms at the very least that the national dex is back. if something that basic remains cut for no reason then i'm done with the series
>>
>>32709865
This.
What people don't understand was how long we were expecting ORAS. The "Hoenn confirmed" thing started as soon as Gen V arrived in 2010 (and for some, since HGSS came out in 2009). After the whole thing was increasingly hyped for half a decade, it was bound to disappoint a fuckton of people.
>>
>>32710051
Only gen 3 babbies were getting hyped over something no one else was talking about. It's no one's fault but their own if they set their expectations so high the games would always come up short.
>>
Not even close

Emerald is still by far the best game to deliver the hoenn experience and was generally a much better game in almost every aspect
>>
>>32710084
Well, I never had a GBA yet I was still disappointed when I found out that there wasn't a complete Battle Frontier in ORAS. It was a fairly simple thing, and we couldn't even ahve that.
>>
>>32710109
Neck yourself faggot, while it was good, ORAS was great for Pokemon standards. The soundtrack was the icing on the cake.
>>
File: 1481099700800.png (94KB, 295x257px) Image search: [Google]
1481099700800.png
94KB, 295x257px
>>32710051
>mfw GF does the same thing with sinnohfetuses and keeps baiting before ultimately disappointing them
glad i'm not a remakefag
>>
>>32710112
That was probably the most disappointing aspect of the game.
>>
File: 1464416117230.jpg (237KB, 627x522px) Image search: [Google]
1464416117230.jpg
237KB, 627x522px
>>32710135
Eemerald had
>Better Postgame
>Better Soundtrack
>Actually had some layer of difficulty (ORAS is piss easy even by Pokemon stantards)
>Can rebattle gym leaders (this shouldn't even be a point of emphasis)
>better pokemon
>better story
>better performance (60fps > laggy piece of shit that stutters with more than 2 pokemon on screen)

only thing i can give ORAS credit for is the dexnav and delta.Everything else was astright downgrade
>>
>>32710151
its not fair FireRed Leafgreen and Heartgold Soulsilv were legendary games.

The fact that hoenn didnt get that love is infuriating.Neo GF is going to make the DP remakes a fucking mockery
>>
>>32710220
>forgetting that you can get a pentaperfect pokemon for contest without use e-berries and the annoying "full"
I know that they sacrifice the minigame but still the result is far better

also the secret bases for grind
>>
File: pelipper trumpet.png (113KB, 464x347px) Image search: [Google]
pelipper trumpet.png
113KB, 464x347px
>>32710220
soundtrack is subjective (I love the hoenn trumpets) but yeah you're right about everything else. Emerald feels more complete. The only thing going for the remakes is the physical/special split and move sets (which hacks exist that add these things). You're better off just playing those instead of the remake if you want the definitive Hoenn experience. ORAS were disappointments hype or no hype.
>>
>>32710135
ORAS' soundtrack sucked
>>
File: orasinfograph.jpg (2MB, 3530x2466px) Image search: [Google]
orasinfograph.jpg
2MB, 3530x2466px
LOL
>>
>>32710383
>I am not gonna claim ORAS is actually better than ORAS
Oh good, since it would be logically impossible for a thing to be superior to itself.
>>
>>32710383
Half of those were gimmicks that ran dry quick.

The only lasting good change were dexnav , soaring and delta episode.

ORAS in itself was decent pokemon game it was however a horrible remake, i will always be jelly that kanto and jhoto fags have received god tier remakes back when GF was still alive
>>
>>32710472
Enjoy this (You)
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (29KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
29KB, 250x155px
>>
>>32709743
Emerald was the best game set in Hoenn.
>>
>>32710472
ORAS didn't have enough energy as the originals. There were some tracks I thought were great. I liked Meteor Falls, and Fortree sounding more relaxed was a nice touch.
>>
>>32711029
The ending credits were amazing. Made me truly feel like I was the one on the journey.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.