[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>expanded story and characters >the other main character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>expanded story and characters
>the other main character gets added to the story
>Sun and Chicken get official names
IT ALL
>>
>>32709245
COMES TOGEHER
>>
>people actually care about official names for blank slate characters

There's autism and then there's this
>>
>>32709500

Bitch you know the website you came too
>>
>>32709500
>people care about names of characters that have been given names for 17 years
wowee
>>
>>32709500
Probably because we ARE autistic. I know I am. You are probably too; otherwise what are you doing on this board?
>>
>>32709766
What's your point? They didn't matter then and they don't matter now.
>>
>>32709898
You are confusing the fact that you dont care and the concept that nobody logically would.

Even if it doesnt matter to you, being physically unable to see why it might actually is autism
>>
>>32710345
No. Caring about it just because of patterns is the definition of autism.
>>
>>32710359
Caring that something is gone is autistic?

I legitimately dont see where you're coming from here. But a lot of people seem to say similar things, like how people shouldnt care that they removed the National Dex

I'll just chalk it up to being contrarian
>>
>>32710511
>Caring that something is gone is autistic?

When it literally doesn't matter at all and you only want them because of patterns, then yes. It is a literal symptom of autism.

National dex actually has relevance to the gameplay of the game. Knowing the protagonist's names doesn't.
>>
>>32709245
the pokemon manga is going to introduce a character or two called "ultra" aren't they?
>>
>>32710697
BEST. NAMES. EVER.
>>
>>32709245
They were already named Elio and Selene you moron
>>
>>32710546
But you are using nothing more than your own views of it's relevance to make your argument, and whether or not you personally care means nothing to anyone else.

You are using your own metric of caring to come to your conclusion and implanting how much you think I care to decide that it's too much, just so you can bitch about it on an image board

You probably care more about my post than I do, which is why I should probably stop replying

>>32710697
werent they literally called whi 2 and black 2 back in Gen V or something?
>>
>>32710741
Just like the how the male Hoenn protag is called Orlando right?
>>
>>32710765
Almost. Their names were Rack-Two and Whi-Two.
>>
>>32710785
that's amazing
>>
>>32710782
He is tho
Brendan/May is the name of Birch's child
Orlando/Anna is the name of Norman's child
Calem/Serena is the name of a loser
Xavier/Yvonne is the name of the playable character
>>
>>32710765
>But you are using nothing more than your own views of it's relevance to make your argument

Has nothing to do with my views. The official name literally has no relevance anywhere in the game.
>>
>>32709245
>Sun and Chicken get official names
NANI!? What are they?
>>
File: 1481096115083.jpg (28KB, 312x290px) Image search: [Google]
1481096115083.jpg
28KB, 312x290px
>>32709500
>not caring about official names for blank slate characters

fag
>>
>>32710697
>Ultun and Moora
>>
>>32710860
I like this theory
>>
>>32710860
wrong
Red is Delia's son
Gary is Oak's grandson
Ethan is _'s son
May is Norman's daughter
Brendan is Birch's son
Dawn is Johanna's daughter
Hilda is from Nuvema Town
Rosa is from Aspertia
Serena is Grace's daughter
Luna is from Kanto
>>
>>32711372
I am fine with all of these choices for protag
>>
>>32711372
May is Birch's daughter
And Brendan norman's son
>>
>>32711455
who just moved to the tropical Hoenn from the temperate Jhoto? the dark boy or the fair girl? Hint, it's the fair girl
>>
>>32711372
>Gary
This isn't the anime thread.
>>
>>32711484
this, honestly
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.