[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its pretty obvious that Crystal will be released on Virtual Console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Its pretty obvious that Crystal will be released on Virtual Console and GF and Nintendo left it for the future to get more money (its possible less people would buy GS if Crystal was in the bunch)

The question is what game Crystal will be linked with?

RGBY are linked with SM
GS will be linked with Ultra SM

Does it mean there will be (at least) one more 3ds game for Crystal to be linked with? Also i would bet for the next year because waiting 2 years with Crystal would be odd.

Final gen 7 game? DP remakes?
8 gen in 3ds?
>>
This is sadly true. I only bought Yellow on VC and would have only bought Crystal. Now I'm going to end up buying Silver, but would still buy Crystal if they release it.
>>
Probably with UltsuNUlMooRe2Blu2ZStars
>>
File: DAwI-NFUwAQGJ8a.jpg large.jpg (404KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DAwI-NFUwAQGJ8a.jpg large.jpg
404KB, 2048x2048px
>>32708454
Actually the reason they're skipping Crystal is because they don't want to spoil Kris' cameo in USUM.
>>
That would be scummy if gamefreak held back crystal just so they could try to double dip on 15ish year old roms at ten dollars each. I wanted crystal and now am paranoid I'll settle for gold only for gamefreak to fuck me
>>
File: 1390702910373.jpg (19KB, 209x221px) Image search: [Google]
1390702910373.jpg
19KB, 209x221px
>>32708549
Son, we have to let go, Gamefreak has forgotten she exists.
>>
File: 62642284_p24.jpg (230KB, 766x766px) Image search: [Google]
62642284_p24.jpg
230KB, 766x766px
>>32708591
Never!
>>
they aren't releasing Crystal yet because of the mobile phone adapter emulation in the Japanese version
>>
>>32708581
Thats EXACTLY what they want to do

"they're didnt announce Crystal. Welp i'll better buy G/S"
>>
>>32708673
see >>32708669
>>
File: 1441836638572.png (252KB, 396x308px) Image search: [Google]
1441836638572.png
252KB, 396x308px
>>32708653
Anon, it's not too late! You can still escape the fantasy, come back to the real world!
>>
>>32708669
You really think they were able to do a transfer system and compability with the Bank but they're unable to overcome some mobile phone emulation?

Come on
>>
>>32708722
yes because you think it's simpler than it actually is

fans have only started trying to emulate the mobile phone stuff in 2016 and it's far from complete
>>
>>32708713
>real world
You lost me. And besides Kris WILL have a cameo in the new games, it's not a fantasy, you'll see.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.