[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that USUM are announced, I'd want to 100% SM before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: p13_02_en.jpg (58KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
p13_02_en.jpg
58KB, 400x240px
Now that USUM are announced, I'd want to 100% SM before the new games are released.
The only thing that I've not done yet is the Battle Tree, but I suck at team building.
Can you give me advice on what team and movepool should I make to manage to get all the trophies ?
I know that, according to some of you, the IA is kind of cheating and turning the odd in their favor, but I still want to give it a shot.
>>
>>32708246
Get 2 random strong mons but definitely get a sweeper Mimikyu
The one I use is
Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Jolly nature
Shadow Claw/Swords Dance/Play Rough/Destiny Bond
Use Swords Dance first turn to set up then just sweep. Other 2 mons are for emergencies. Also, have it be 6IV. Forgot to mention Destiny Bond is an egg move.
>>
>>32708246
mimikyu /megamence/tapulele
>>
>>32708299
It's Lele now? I thought the meta team had Koko?
>>
I used Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken with Swords Dance, Earthkek, Blaze Kick and High Jump Kick. If you can pull off a swords dance, you can sweep
>>
>>32708378
>HJK
It's like you don't expect to lose to RNG once you get a streak going
>>
>>32708299
This. I used Lele and MegaMence and it was pretty easy. Make sure you have Cynthia with Mega Luke as your partner for Multi-battles. Trust me. It will really help you out a lot.
>>
On super single my team was:
Assault vest -no guard machamp
Bulky mega gengar
Life orb Kartana (jolly)

On super double
Life orb - thuner tapu koko (with HP-Ground) -lead
Z-Scald Politoed - lead
Asault vest - No Guard Machamp
Bulky Mega Gengar

The strategy its simple...
On super single use machamp to nuke the enemy... if its survive and its lower than kartana, send it and recive a free beast bost, else send mega gengar and repeat...

On super double:
Spam life orb thunder and Z-Scald on rain on the first turn and do whatever you want on the remaining turns...

With that strategy I sweep the battle tree...
>>
>>32708472
And its lower in speed than kartana*
>>
>>32708314

Koko is for doubles with rain support.

As for Multi, either a friend or scout Colress with his Megagross.
>>
Koko/A-Raichu is good in super doubles. Bring teammates to deal with ground types (especially Steelix) and you're good to go.
>>
>USUM

BW2 isn't B2W2. It's fucking USM
>>
>>32708299
>>32708472
Is IV breeding mandatory for the Battle Tree, or will EV training alone do the trick ?
>>
>>32708792

It's mandatory, hyper training works if you get desperate.
>>
>>32708814
Okay, thanks
>>
Use these to know what to expect.
http://turskain.github.io/
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/battletree.shtml
>>
>>32708792
Fractionally speaking, IVs are only about 10% of most Pokémon's stats. If you honestly have no intention of ever playing competitively and just want to beat the battle tree, it might not matter enough to bother going and finding perfect Dittos and stuff.
When you're against other people, any unnecessary loss of power is a big deal though.
>>
>>32708299
Would a Jolly Tapu Lele with maxed out IVs and Ev trained be enough for the Battle tree ?
I have enough caps, but I don't use pkhex, so that's the only Lele I have and I don't really want to inject shit
>>
>>32710904

>Jolly.

Oh god no.
>>
>>32710948
Shit... Thanks anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.