[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this malasada muching mother fucker. Can we get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: images-121.jpg (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images-121.jpg
10KB, 290x174px
I hate this malasada muching mother fucker. Can we get a hau abuse thread going.
>>
File: 1443705760075.png (254KB, 675x442px) Image search: [Google]
1443705760075.png
254KB, 675x442px
>>32707893
Hou is a good boy you THOT
>>
Lillie is worse.
>>
>>32707893
Dumbass
>>
File: cgh4gVa.jpg (130KB, 750x1117px) Image search: [Google]
cgh4gVa.jpg
130KB, 750x1117px
it makes me wish that one of the versions had hau and lillie and the other didn't so we can vote with our wallets just how much we give a shit about those two, and hopefully their overly intrusive hamfisted railroaded story along with it.

hopefully Gen 8 has a classical pokemon game for one version and the cutscene, handholding railroad for the other

Pokemon Past and Present, it's about time we set the score straight the only way GF and nintendo will learn - money.
>>
He was better than XY rivals. The 'happy friend' aspect was pushed into overdrive and the only time he's not a smiling retard is when lillie fucks off to kanto but that's about 10 seconds. I feel like they wanted to satirise friendly rivals and he was the outcome
>>
>>32708016
He was also not smiling when the Skull team took Lillie away after you finish the Po Town quest
>>
>>32707893
I honestly don't understand Hau hate. He's hated because he smiles? How is that any worse than everything we had before him? The edgeman Silver? Retarded May? Barry, who was literally autistic? Cheren and his MUH STRENGTH? Hugh and his rage?
The rivals are always obsessed with a single thing. Compared to that, Hau was a lot better, by the virtue of having three things he's known for. Being laid back, passionate about battling and Malasada, showing a second emotion, even if only periodically. That's already far better than the majority.
>>
>>32708105
because you're forced to sit there for five+ minutes when you EXACTLY what he's going to say and do.
he's got the depth of a cardboard cutout. Yes he has a little more depth than past rivals that were literally atom thick in depth, a small step up there.

BUT.

In the past games you could just crank up the text speed and keep spamming A. Story and character interaction is fine, but there was a line where it was supposed to stop, and it has clearly passed it. It's not MGS4 bad, but it's not a damn contest.
>>
>>32707893
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL malasada LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
He's not that bad.
>>
>>32708240
That's because past games characters were made up of 32x32 sprites. The camera rarely changes the angle and only few people had animations for anything else than moving, such as N. Do you just want them to motionlessly stare like before gen 6?
>>
>>32708335
I mean, the SM cutscenes were really bad and so I have nothing against that.
>>
I bet malasadas taste like shit, too.
>>
>>32708335
>Do you just want them to motionlessly stare like before gen 6
Not that anon but yes
>>
File: 8zXWbMZ.jpg (36KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
8zXWbMZ.jpg
36KB, 500x308px
>>32708335
It'd be fine if they move and animate a little, just don't fucking grab me by the collar every ten minutes to force me to sit through 5-10 minutes of it with no way to speed up/skip, I haven't bothered to replay it yet because of that. I fucked up the skin color choice of my protag and I've stuck with just because I shudder at the thought of going through all that AGAIN.

they can have animations, just keep it short and succinct, don't drag it out.

it's pokemon not fucking Shakespeare.
>>
>>32707969
>tumblr

Go back there.
>>
File: 1473208759647.png (170KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473208759647.png
170KB, 432x480px
>>32708550
I've been here longer than you have I assure you

desu.
>>
>>32708335
i dont care what they do just let me skip the damn scene
>>
>>32708550
I use reddit, tumblr, imgur, funnyjunk, 4chan, and ifunny? problem buttboy?
>>
>>32708843
>4chan
kys
>>
>>32708843
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32708867
this is autism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.