[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually like Alolan Golem. Before you ask, no I do not enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: tr481eys0m.png (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tr481eys0m.png
165KB, 500x500px
I actually like Alolan Golem.

Before you ask, no I do not enjoy male cock in my mouth, nor have I ever considered engaging in acts of courtship with a man. I am simply partial to Alolan Golem because of instead of making a generic lava rock like the fans -destitute of a truly worthy experience in life and with cultures -
speculated, Gamefreak went the route of man and created Alolan Golem.

Let's talk about Golem. Golem was created out of Hassidic mythology - a Golem is created out of mud and rock to create a walking man-beast. Alolan Golem, on the other hand, is of the Hawaiian enthymeme - creating a truly Hawaiian envorinmet with the theme of Pumice rock, as well as creating a Taser gun creature reminiscent of a Taser gun.

Alolan Golem is based on hawaii, and lava is generic - when you see Hawaii, you see pumice rock and themes such as dragon (Drampa), and the cotton gin (tsareena and to a lesser extent, xurkitree). Alolan Golem stands resplendent in that it is based on hawaii. It is both a pumice rock and a taser, two themes in-keeping with the theme of Hawaii.

Alolan Golem is a great design and a great Pokemon, and if you do not agree you can die by my hand, a bloody death. tl;dr
Alolan Golem is a great design and a great Pokemon.
>>
>>32707782
You're missing out not having cock in your mouth, desu
>>
I agree, never got the hate.
Also fills in a neat gap as a Rock/Electric type.
>>
I too enjoy Alolan "The Russian Railgun" Golem
>>
File: sunc3aQ.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sunc3aQ.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>32707782
>
>>
>>32707793
This
>>
>>32707804
I never understood this meme.
>>
>>32707782
honestly if it wasn't for the moustache I think it would be alright, but with it just looks retarded and completely removes the badass component in the original golem
>>
I made a VGC17 team with A-Golem as it's centerpiece just to fuck around and I ended up with a team I liked a lot and ended up working quite well too. Easily my favorite team I've made this generation, it has gone through four or five revisions too. A-Golem hits like a truck, specially under Electric Terrain. It's great how people psych themselves for Explosion and start playing super predictably because that's all they expect but instead get a Electric Terrain + Galvanize + Life Orb Return in the face.
>>
>>32707782
British Golem*
>>
>>32707838
You mean German
>>
>>32707782
>Clearly a allah based pokemon
> is worried about homosexuallty
>Implying alolan golem fans don't regularly throw gays off buildings

So OP, how many explosive vests are you wearing right now.?
>>
File: 1496857728536.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496857728536.png
161KB, 500x500px
>>32707782
Fixed.
>>
>>32707815
Some kid has been forcing it for years and a few other people started spamming it
>>
>>32707948
Looks like shit.
Never edit a picture again.
>>
any Pokemon with facial hair is fucking atrocious
>>
File: 1354902043254.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1354902043254.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
>>32707957
k
>>
I like the concept of an electric Golem with a taser on its back, I just hate the beard. I get it's supposed to be iron fillings but it still looks like shit. I also wished they had given it a different color scheme to make it more distinct to regular Golem.
>>
>>32707782
It's pretty shit. It's like Ariga just took random aspects from other Pokémon and stuck them to Golem, regardless of whether there was any kind of conceptual link between them.
>Magnetic facial hair from Probopass
>Boulder cannon from Rhyperior
>Railgun from Vikavolt
Not to mention the stupid fused fingers and toes, stumpy limbs, and being the same colour as regular Golem when Alolan Geodude had that nice blue colouration. It's a real shame, Ariga usually comes out with some top tier designs, but Alolan Golem is a real stinker.
>>
>>32707782
i like it because I name it's main set includes explosion.
also
>not naming it moderate muslim
>>
>>32707948

I like it anon
>>
I used one on my first run, came through like a real bro
>>
File: s2jwnro.png (402KB, 561x533px) Image search: [Google]
s2jwnro.png
402KB, 561x533px
I have an affinity for Pokemon with facial hair and Pokemon with goofy designs. Rock taser is a lovely entry for me.
>>
>>32707965
t.beardlet
maybe testosterone replacement therapy can help you, but until then don't post your pussy opinions here
>>
>>32708030
I don't want a beard because beards are gross af. Kek
>>
File: ed089c466d6472ba0c712a3894e92ea4.jpg (529KB, 900x1208px) Image search: [Google]
ed089c466d6472ba0c712a3894e92ea4.jpg
529KB, 900x1208px
>>32707782
>I do not enjoy male cock in my mouth
What about feminine penis?
>>
>>32707948
of all the weird shit going on in this design, the eye and nail color is what you don't like???
lmao vp users are such a weird bunch
>>
>Physical Electric Type

In the trash it goes
>>
>>32707948
Goddamn it just takes a slight recolor and a moustache modification to make alolan golem bearable as a design. It is not fair that this was so easy to do and we still got the shitty canon one.

And alolan golem is not a good design, OP. They took the very specific concept of "electrically charged, magnetic rock creature that has iron dust attached to it in the shape of facial hair" that they developed for probopass, and did it AGAIN, just that instead of its own thing, they slapped it into an already existing mon, inevitably making it look worse.

It isn't even subtle about it, they literally slapped a taser gun-like rock formation on its back when they could have used smaller rocks on its arms with the same function. The difference in color between the body rocks and the taser rocks just makes it feel more like regular golem with it stuck on its back, not actually a variant on its own right.

The arms retreat for no significant purpose, and the beard is shaped so loosely that it loojs like a spiky underbelly, except its stuck to its chin. In probopass, the iron dust attaches to the nose because that's the body part with magnetism. Here? is golem's face magnetic? wouldn't it make more sense to have the iron particles attached to the fucking taser gun that is literally ab electromagnetic generator?

Alolan golem is a mess. I can respect if you like it for whatever it means to you, but don't try to justify it.
>>
I love the taser/railgun concept, I just really wish A-Golem had more normal looking arms and that its body was the slightly metallic color of A-Geodude/Graveler. I kinda like the facial hair, but it definitely had to grow on me for a while. wink
>>
>>32708074
Alolan Golem has many flaws. Being a physical attacker isn't one of them.
>>
>>32707827
this, is the whole metal shaving facial hair some kind of Japanese meme? It's already killed two otherwise good designs.
>>
>>32707782

I love glorious soviet railgun turtle.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.